The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Journey with OgMobi

Got my 2nd Payment! Tom thought he was busy on Monday and sent the payment earlier!

Today's earning are nearing to $50, now I'm gonna wait till the day end either if he will reach $50.
Gonna scale up as fast as possible when I get my 3rd payment.
Hopefully scale up to $200/day.
image.jpg

Configurate 1,000 account yesterday, did not have the time to work on the earning.
Seems it greatly reduce from $50, should be around $20 today.

1,000 account seems had 30% auto lock, asking for verification, this is the rough number, so it should have 50%~70% account edit.

Just bought MassPlanner yesterday thought of testing out their Insta account creator like above said, since I have it last time when they have a beta testing, I was given free for the module, account creator.

Heck, I've used 1,000 proxies to create the account, after navigating around the software, the "account creator activity log" gone missing, this bot is pretty faulty.

I've mailed them 10 times for my issue, telling them my disk space were wiped off 200gb instantly and difficult to assign task such as following task to mass account, need to do it all one by one. Imagine I have 1,000 account on my hand and how am I going to assign the task one by one.

They have a pretty quick response BEFORE I've purchase the bot(2 to 4 hour), and never ever replied me after I've made purchase the "unlimited account module ($70)" and subscription ($10/month). 7 message left unreponse for 3 days now.

I have the idea to scale up to $300 a day, seems not work just as what I have thought of.

Have no time to deal and the earning seems sink pretty quickly. Oh well, let's see how much can I make today.

Thought of it if I want to switch it to MassPlanner I will need to pay...
$70 - Unlimited Account
$35 - Post reposter, posting feature.
$10 - Monthly subscription.

And will hard difficult time setting up the bot, because they don't have the feature to simplify my work.
Wondering of taking back my money and seek for another bot.

Dec 18th - 141 Clicks, 32 CR, $14.5
Weird, US time midnight 12AM to 12PM were getting $11, and afternoon till night time maintain and got $3.5 at the end of the day. Usually the conversion would sky rocket during the night, same thing happen last 2 night.

3 Hour passes, got $4, 63% insane, of course let's check out what CR will we have at the end of the day.

Spoke with OGMobi guys and got the idea how to scale up even quickly ignorant of doing volume instead of quality, oh well, now I have a headache is I made too much campaign, making my head so much complex, decide to throw all the account away.

Spoke with OGMobi guys and got the idea how to scale up even quickly ignorant of doing volume instead of quality, oh well, now I have a headache is I made too much campaign, making my head so much complex, decide to throw all the account away.
You can throw it to me... :D

banners
Back