The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MY JOURNEY UPLOADING XXX VIDEOS !!

FrankZ

So I decided to try out this popular method which consists on Uploading adult videos of the category of cams (solo or couple) to Xvideos and adding a clickable link on the video plus a watermak , thus far Ive earned $22 USD with 4 videos on the verified channel in the lapse of 2 weeks , I started this method in March and right now I am trying to imporve it. Some videos get banned so I need to upload them constantly on several verified accounts.

March earnings:

WwgEkIf.jpg

On average I ve gotten 100-300 clicks per day.
Soon I will update earnings and I will also commit myself to publish within few days the complete tutorial of my redefined method.

Cheers to everyone!

Envyus is a solid network! Ask your AM about their dating offers they have, they have some exclusives that will work well with tube traffic

How are you getting the videos? Legitimately or going a screen grab with ffmpeg?
Last I heard some of the major cam broadcast sites have 'lawyered up' over copyright theft -- word to the wise.
DMCA Notices and lawsuit threats ...
And your total time invested so far?

How are you getting the videos? Legitimately or going a screen grab with ffmpeg?
Last I heard some of the major cam broadcast sites have 'lawyered up' over copyright theft -- word to the wise.
DMCA Notices and lawsuit threats ...
And your total time invested so far?

Yeah I m aware of that matter mate , so yeah basically I record fragments of camshows but from Mexico , these are non popular sites . As of the time invested , it s been many hours and many videos to get some leads , I admit it is an exhausting method but it can make you some money for the gas. :)

Kind regards mate.

They are not going to sue you -- you are a small fish -- they are after the tube sites and especially the content lockers with 'camgirl videos' for download.

Some of this is rather silly: If you do hardcore in freemium chat, open to the public, people are going to screen cap it -- legal or not. It is really about the complaints made by the performers (and studios) to the websites that the performers sexual exhibitions are seen by their neighbors and families when they are captured and redistributed (for the profits of others a lot now).

Well, that just comes with the territory -- if you run down the street naked people will take pics of the 'event'. d'Oh!

Tubes are just a new CJ traffic source (e.g.; Circle Jerk).

You work posting and I buy the traffic and try to monetize it lately. It's mostly junk traffic :p

That's all that is left in adult traffic these days in any quantity. Cannibalization ...
It is sad to say, but truth.

banners
Back