The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My introduction!

blakjack88

affiliate
Hi guys!

One of your newest members here, and a complete newbie to affiliate marketing, so go easy on me xD

My name is George and I'm actually studying marketing in England, about to finish my 2nd year, and am set to complete my degree in 2016.

I heard about all this a few years back, like creating profitable niches and how people are making a killing online from drop shipping sites and affiliate marketing, but I never got into the game! I wish I could slap myself a few years back now!

My goal, like a lot of people here, is to make atleast over £1000 per month, and I want to achieve this by the end of the year. Side note, I'm also working full time for a year, starting in august, as part of a gap year for university. So this is my window of time to learn as much as possible before starting out in the working world :D

I look forward to chatting and sharing my progress with everyone, as well as hopefully helping newbies out in the future.

Have a great day!

Welcome to Affiliate Fix!

Great goals, man. I wish you the best of luck in your journey. Please reach out if you need any help or are looking for some specific campaigns.

Be sure to check out the other sub-forums here on the site and get to know the community. We have a Affiliate Fix Prize thread going on in the General Discussions and Lounge, definitely make a visit and get your post count up while giving yourself a chance to win.

Best of luck! :ninja:

MI
Back