The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Introduction

Robdale

affiliate
Hello Dear Frendz,

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.

Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.

Hi, I am Robin Dale & I'm new to this site. I am a new comer & have just put forward my first step in the vast & fast world of Internet & Web. I don't have much knowledge but would like to gain & share whatever i have. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot.

I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include watching movies, listening music & making friendz.

That's it frendz!

Have a Nice Time!
Robin Dale

Hi welcoming you too forum buddy. I hope you will enjoy here and learn new things. Please do read all rules before posting further. This will help you to stay longer here.

Robin,

Welcome to the UK Webmaster World Forums. I have been a member here for a while now and things are still going great.

Best Wishes,
~ Mike

Hi welcoming you too forum buddy. I hope you will enjoy here and learn new things. Please do read all rules before posting further. This will help you to stay longer here.

Thanks guys, for the welcome. And yes i will stick the rules and will be a regular follower.

Thanks Mabel. Both of you aackley & Mabel are welcome here. You will find loads of knowledge here. The moderators and admin as well as senior members are helpful and supportive. Try to be relax, enjoy and feel free to ask and share you knowledge and queries here.

MI
Back