The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My Introduction

Steven Horne

affiliate
Hello everyone, my name is Steven Horne and I am an affiliate marketer and online entrepreneur. I started affiliate marketing a little over 5 years ago with a blog but I no longer have that blog because I was using a free Wordpress plan. I guess I started to get too much traffic, but I was never formally notified. So, if you get a free Wordpress website, get one of the plans when you can.

Now, I'm on a journey to get back everything I had with my blog using different methods and traffic sources from before. I may start a blog later but right now, I'm using social media to market myself and my products.

I live in Atlanta, Ga but I often travel to Columbus, Ga because I have family there. As I stated before, my short-term goal is to get back what I lost because of my mistake, but I also want to help as many people make a living as affiliates as I can. So, let's learn and grow together.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Lesson learned: Never build your empire on lands where you are just a *share-cropper* ;)

Hi, Steven and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Too bad about your blog, a hard lesson learned. Many of us have learned via the school of hard knocks. One thing about that is, you don't usually repeat the same mistake twice. Looking on the bright side, it's sent you in a new and possibly better direction. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Steven!

MI
Back