The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Introduction

adjester

affiliate
Hello,

I joined AffiliateFix to participate in community discussions and learn more about mobile marketing.
I currently have an Amazon affiliate authority site I run.

I joined AffiliateFix to learn more about mobile marketing. I'm currently working with social media influencers to promote seasonal CPA offers.

Right now I'm trying to learn more aggressive landing page design principles such as incorporating familiar themes (Google Play, iOS, Android, Snapchat, etc.) into landing pages, exit pops, back button redirects, and more.

I'm also currently in college as a software engineering major at a great American university.

Looking forward to becoming active in the AffiliateFix community.

hello @adjester and welcome to affiliatefix :) .

I joined AffiliateFix to learn more about mobile marketing
you are the right place :) .

I'm trying to learn more aggressive landing page design principles such as incorporating familiar themes (Google Play, iOS, Android, Snapchat, etc.) into landing pages, exit pops, back button redirects, and more.
the best thing is that we have all of that in purelander :) . so no need to learn that .

I'm also currently in college as a software engineering major at a great American university.
wow that's amazing :) .

Looking forward to becoming active in the AffiliateFix community.
that's great we have lot of good members in here .

any questions feel free ask :):) .

Hi, @adjester and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

You have a lot of great experience, which will help you branch out. Have you checked out the Mobile Marketing forum yet? In particular, watch for @cashmoneyaffiliate posts, he's a master when it comes mobile.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

@azgold

I've actually followed Taiwo for a short while now. Messaged him a few times to get some good feedback on ideas. I know he makes big money with just sweepstakes and PIN submits. I've gone back and viewed a couple of his webinars in previous years. Right now I'm working on making LPs that are more aggressive and designed for sweepstakes.

@tyoussef

I've looked around at PureLander, there's a lot of good resources. Ripping the HTML and CSS elements for the themes and sweeps pages would be helpful. If I can't track down anything to theme my pages with I'll definitely consider it. I already have back-button redirect, exit pop, and vibrate scripts. I'll keep in touch with your support.

MI
Back