The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Insite, Why I am Here!

fordisim

Hello I am Fordisim:
I am A 32 year old male From Ohio. I have read in the other post that you are not to self promote, but I believe that if you are in marketing you have to sell yourself before you can sell your products.
I am a motivated individual that has strived to be the best at any projects that I decide to engage in. I always put my best effort into the tasks at hand, allowing myself to focus on the now and my future. My family is my first priority and the reason for my looking into finding new adventures, and source of income. I have come into some hard times and need to find an opportunity to over come them.
See, I have recently been laid off from my job, and have come to an impasse of sorts. I live in a small community that is being hit hard by the latest economic down fall, thus not offering many opportunities in the job market. Many of the businesses in my area have hiring freezes and the others (retail) just simply do not pay well enough to allow for me to pay all my bills and put food on the table. That is what has lead me to try marketing on the internet.
I am very new to this and have very little knowledge of how this all actually works. I have done a lot of research on affiliate marketing and it seems like it could be a very lucrative business. Even though I have somewhat of an understanding as to how this works. I still do not know how to implement all that I have learned into a profitable business. That is why I decided to join these forums and start by collaborating with the people that actually have the know how and experience to help me and teach me the ropes, sort of speak. I would consider this as my networking phase and more importantly my class room.
I sincerely look forward to learning and eventually working with all of you, for our success is dependant on how well we can teach and learn.

?You teach, I learn. I learn, I teach. I will take my knowledge and pass it on to others for it is the best tool that one can use and share? I believe in paying it forward because everyone with the motivation and desire deserves to live his or her dreams.

Hi Fordism,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. We have lots of info and helpful members so welcome aboard. Glad you found us. Hope we can help you get started in the right direction.

Sharing info about yourself is exactly what we want and not considered self promotion - that's when people are trying to sell their products or promote their own sites.

You are here for the right reasons and we are happy to help. Start by reading all the stickies in the newbie forum then focus on picking the best niche for you. Our niche marketing forum will give you some insights and tools.

Just realize that it can take some time to make a decent living, it's not get rich quick like some who are trying to sell you stuff make it sound. But given enough time learning and trying, many are doing quite well. :)

banners
Back