The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My French Website and SEO

Jack Smith

affiliate
Hi All! I am new here. Around 5 months ago I started doing on page seo for my french website which is monetized with CPA. I was doing only manual high quallity backlinking and my best place is 15 in Google France and now I am on the Google Dance at this moment. The kw has really good amount of monthly searches but the main problem to me is that it not index at Bing at Yahoo. Actually it was shown multiple at Yahoo on 1 st place and at Bing on 12 place but after one day it removed me. And again and again. What can I do. My website is around 6 months old and I think my website have something that it is not familiar with the Bing bot. Any help from all experienced members because if it show me at Yahoo on first place again and stay there I will be earning at least 100 usd daily because it is high volume kw. It was not suddenly because I have good amount of backlinks and all are manual and high quality. Thanks to all! And it is EMD to not forget.

This stuff takes time, It's quite easy to get to the top of Yahoo but bing and google are a different matter. Mais je dirais que le meilleur moyen de grimper les resultats de google et bing est ecrire content qui va aider des visiteurs, au lieu d'essayer de plaire Google.

I know there were some recent changes with Bing Organic Search page ranking this year... The fluctuation was due to some algorithm changes, but in the end I believe they were trying to win the Apple iOS default search engine bid, and they were trying to clean things up a bit and increased their website aging ... if you saw good blips of rankings... there's a decent chance once your site reaches whatever their latest aging algorithm is, you'll be in good shape again. I think it was 6 months or so... and now it's just over a year... on the aging.

MI
Back