The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My first PPC journey. POPads + CPALead

@krass, first of all impressed by your journey, it was fun reading the day by day things you dealt with. As per your question no there isn't any real way to protect your landers. you can can find online codes that will block right click functionality but honestly if someone really wanted to rip you lander that will not stop him, since there are other work arounds to get the source code without right click -> view source.

Hello folks, I was asked to send over "15 second videos" for a few of the apps I want to promote from affiliate networks... at first scratching my head "WTF??" Then I noticed on some app pages they have a 30-70 second promotional video, but does anyone know where to get a 15 second video of an app for the advertising slot on ad ad agency? Or maybe I best rip / edit the video down? THANKS

Thanks for the support, mate. All the best to you.

So i came up with some new lander concepts and within a few hours they're getting ripped left, right and center.

Fucking annoying how these fuckboys are just trailing behind me polluting the market with copied landers and bids.

How do I protect my landers?
How do you mean by ripped left, right and center?
Do you meant someone spied and stole your lander?

How do you mean by ripped left, right and center?
Do you meant someone spied and stole your lander?

Yeah. But I have a few tricks up my sleeve so I'll always have a fresh lander everytime they rip one. Doesn't matter since I'm on more traffic sources now anyway.

UPDATE:
I'm now running this campaign on 4 traffic sources, 2 of which are stable, 1 still red, and 1 alternating between profit one day, and loss the next day. I'm almost back to xxx revenue. I have 3 more traffic sources to test.

Yeah. But I have a few tricks up my sleeve so I'll always have a fresh lander everytime they rip one. Doesn't matter since I'm on more traffic sources now anyway.

UPDATE:
I'm now running this campaign on 4 traffic sources, 2 of which are stable, 1 still red, and 1 alternating between profit one day, and loss the next day. I'm almost back to xxx revenue. I have 3 more traffic sources to test.
Hey @krass you didn't make the statement clear~
If someone spied and stole your lander, you can use double meta refresh to filter most spy, don't know if this still work or not.

Keep posting, am here to help. :D

Long Journey @krass So if You Can resemate Your Journey That Will Be Good
What traffic Sources Worked What type Offers What Cpa Networks how much u lost How much u got and What's Ur FUTURE PLANS

oke i just read the first and last page .. but its kinda interesting when you saw people spending too much money for their journey.

So if you want to get succeed .. the best thing maybe take a rest for 1 or 2 days .. In that time your brain will absolutely find what's wrong with your past campaign and get solutions for what's happening .. when your ready, make a move with the plan you set when you rest.

Dont go with brute attack like that .. at least you should know what are you doing, and how people doing your job.

Start from the scratch after failure convertions, what is wrong? It is Landing Page do wrong? Your Affiliate network maybe? Or your word that was not good persuading your visitor?

If you find it, it will be easy to learn and make changes to improve it. My friends on Affiliate once told me that every visit should be 100% converting to success in this affiliate. Save your money and learn how to control Minds of your visitor by your words .. Change your word, Change your World .. That's good quote for today ..

Compare it with other landing page .. or maybe some screenshot of your landing page will help other to find what is mistaken.

Hope you get succeed when i back here later. See you.

we are here waiting for your journey .

I wont start anything until im 100% sure that i got enough knowledge to making profits of affiliate .. It will take months, sorry ..

Really!! Are you serious?? I have never seen anyone making 100% CR. Would love to see if your friend can do that.

Not 100% CR. I mean that you (The Affiliates) sure its 100% sure it converting .. I mean you did sure that before the campaign launching there was nothing forgotten. All thing was run as you want it to be, etc.. 100% sure that campaign can converting visitor to buyer.

From that 100% sure, it will drop a few, but if you can cover all the requirement to make it sure it can sell, you can cover to make it converting as much as it can.

Lets say, you know that your word didnt enough reasure to make people whov visit the page buy your product. But because your too lazy, you keep running the campaign and hope something miracle happen and lot people buy your product.

see the different with this story.

You did a great job to make your landing page 100% reassure, you keep fixing it when you learn something new or remember something you forgot. You didnt hope for some miracle to happen, because your 100% sure that your page is reassure enough for people to buy. And you did the campaign with 100% confidence that it will converting and no doubt about it.

There was many variable to think when you run your campaign. And 1 single mistake will make hugh difference. Lets say you did the campaign when people take a sleep or go for their job. It will make hugh difference than you run your campaign when people is in their rest time or browsing time/net time, right?

I just learned about this affiliate thing, so only few variables i can add to this post, but i learned that behind the time, all thing you put on youtr Landing Page will make hugh different, lets say sales video, reassure word, imaging, testimony things, even your chosen title will make difference on the result of your campaign.

So lets learn all the variables need to converting visitor to buyer and lets do 100% sure before run any campaign.

hope you understand, my english are not good :D

That fellow friends of mine also said that he did create 1 landing page in a months or more .. He do it to make sure that he created 100% sure every people will convert and buy everything offered on his landing page.
I mean every people is EVERY PEOPLE, just for example some people playing net and accidentally go to your landing page, will be persuaded to buy the product your offered there.You should work to that extent. So you should be not thinking about some people trying to finding you product to be a buyer, but the people got accidentally visit should be converted to buyer also.

And it will save much money than go brute attack, changing this, trying this, go changing again, trying other again, and so on .. And in every trying you didnt even know what is wrong with your campaign? OP is just assume that the network didnt good enough, he didnt even sure that it was his ads network that make it less converting. You should sure bro .. cause maybe it was not your CPC Network that did FAIL, but your landing page. And that things can be known without run any campaign that will make you loss any money.

Lets say OP know somebody here that make good converting Landing Pages, make a request on him and make him review you landing page or your network, that experienced buddy will help, we hope.

Or maybe just let others experienced affiliate create landing page for you. It will better to buy GREAT LANDING PAGE from experinced members than the cost wasted for trying this, trying that blindly ..

Hope it help :D .. Sorry if i act like teach you something :D
Hope you get anything to improve anything on your campaign from this post.

thanks @internasoul

Hit LIKE, please :cool:

Last edited:
hello @TotallyNubie
there is no thing called 100% in affiliate marketing .
every campaign has to go trough a testing period.
and all the affiliates well tell you this.

hello @TotallyNubie
there is no thing called 100% in affiliate marketing .
every campaign has to go trough a testing period.
and all the affiliates well tell you this.

But im sure there will be a way to make a regular fail with some experience .. I know there will be who which succeed after several testing periode .. But it was an easy step that follow with many resource lost..

My posted before mean that you can reduce your failed attempt by reading others fail without put yourself on same failure .. Other experinced is the best :)

banners
Back