The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My first PPC journey. POPads + CPALead

i am following Ur Thread
don't Forget about tracking keep notice WHAT time Visitors Converts Well
and pause the Campaign During the Times That The visitors Don't Converts
Hopefully U provide Us With Some ScreenShots as well in yor next POST :):):)

I think you should block all the source that brings you over -50% ROI.
Don't struggle so much on the bidding, you're like a guy staring at the price of the stock market.

Try to expand your targeting to receive a better volume for let say.
If you trying to sell a weight loss product, obviously how to "weight loss" bring a larger influence while keywords like
Weight Loss Company, Tutorial, Classes, Videos & Product - Find the smaller keyword

Anything that relates it, bring volume too, although PopAds do not works with keyword, the concept of it works.

Great thread there. Well done :)
Keep going!!

Hey :)

Have you tried signing up for YTZ? We work with lots of newbies. We have a pops rotator campaign that rotates 1000's of offers on a single link and reweights traffic to the top performing offer for your traffic based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming from. This means we will find the best offer for your traffic based on their criteria.

All our rotators are global and work for web and mobile traffic, so you don't have to worry about splitting your traffic out; you can just send it to the rotator and let us optimize the traffic for you! We also have single-offer campaigns if you're looking for something specific.

I can help you set up your postback so that you can start tracking where your conversions are coming from right away. And I can send you a guide that explains how we work and outlines a simple strategy to get started.

Feel free to contact me on skype (marissa.ytz) or by email (marissa@ytz.com) for more info. Or you can sign up for an account here. Hopefully talk to you soon!

Hey, i am intersted in sending global traffic, I have added you on skype.
lets talk

Thanks!!

Update:

I'm not good with screenshots but here's my attempt:
YKYetnm.png

Spent on Traffic Source A: $44
Spent on Traffic Source B: $140
Total Spent on Traffic: $184

Net Profit: $20

Ignore the red cost in the tracker, since I always manually get my costs at the end of the day.

So it's true what they say, revenue is vanity, profit is sanity. Although I got more revenue going, my
profit is just a measly $20 today. But hey at least I have growth.

I'm not going to show screens of my traffic source for privacy reasons.

Anyway speaking of, I managed to get profitable on another traffic source today, so that's a plus!
I'm going to adjust my bid accordingly and hopefully I'll be seeing more volume and more profit soon.

I made another lander on thursday that beat my original lander, so I'm going to put that in rotation over the weekends and see how it goes.

I'm working on ways to protect my landers and avoid people stealing them, but I guess if people really wanted to steal them they will.

Sure u can protect Them Cus there are tons of spying Tools Nowadays.
any why i am Happy 4 u
I USUALY Don't Spend That Ammount Of money 4 testing an offer i spend Just Between (10$ & 20$) That's all
Don't U think That CPALEAD Is Not Good with paid ads usualy cpalead works With free Traffic and Content locking and Staff Like That.
i recommand u to Go To the Biggest CPA NETWORKS
Cus now u have a winning campaign

Sure u can protect Them Cus there are tons of spying Tools Nowadays.
any why i am Happy 4 u
I USUALY Don't Spend That Ammount Of money 4 testing an offer i spend Just Between (10$ & 20$) That's all
Don't U think That CPALEAD Is Not Good with paid ads usualy cpalead works With free Traffic and Content locking and Staff Like That.
i recommand u to Go To the Biggest CPA NETWORKS
Cus now u have a winning campaign

Yeah that was one mistake i made early on that i didn't know the difference between incent and non-incent networks, and lost a ton of money trying to get them to profit with paid ads.

Now I'm with a proper mobile network so yeah seeing profit days.

How do you guys deal with different timezones? My traffic source server is in one time zone, my aff network is on another, and I myself am in a different one. Three different time zones for reporting.. it can be a headache to track sometimes.

SWICH them all to ur time zone (cpanetwork,trackingsoftware,and trafficSource also)
What CPA Network are you using Now ?

Yeah that was one mistake i made early on that i didn't know the difference between incent and non-incent networks, and lost a ton of money trying to get them to profit with paid ads.

Now I'm with a proper mobile network so yeah seeing profit days.

How do you guys deal with different timezones? My traffic source server is in one time zone, my aff network is on another, and I myself am in a different one. Three different time zones for reporting.. it can be a headache to track sometimes.
Heheh, thankfully someone shed that light to you.

If you're working in a different time zones with your trackers and network.

Try to switch the time zone on your trackers accordingly to your network timezone.

This will cause you less headache.

Heheh, thankfully someone shed that light to you.

If you're working in a different time zones with your trackers and network.

Try to switch the time zone on your trackers accordingly to your network timezone.

This will cause you less headache.

Yeah mate, that was you. You're a lifesaver bro. I was such a noob it's nkt even funny. Thank you, really.

Hi Krass,

Just wondering did you have a website to show the networks to get accepted? I would like to get involved with CPA marketing driving traffic through PPC but i do not have a website. Is it possible to get accepted to any main networks without a website? Or should i just start trying to make something to get accepted?

Thanks,.!

Hi Krass,

Just wondering did you have a website to show the networks to get accepted? I would like to get involved with CPA marketing driving traffic through PPC but i do not have a website. Is it possible to get accepted to any main networks without a website? Or should i just start trying to make something to get accepted?

Thanks,.!
the bigg cpa networks requires Screen shots of payment proofs and screenshots fro traffic sources u gonna use if u really wanna get accepted

the bigg cpa networks requires Screen shots of payment proofs and screenshots fro traffic sources u gonna use if u really wanna get accepted

Exactly this. Just deposit some budget into popads/propeller ads and show them the screenshot.

I sent them screens of my april revenue, not much just xxxx and got approved so easily.

When i was starting out i couldn't get approved no matter what i did. But having a company website does help. I got into maxbounty that way.

Just download a free template from leadpages and edit those. Buy a proper domain for it, no wordpress/blogspot stuff and you're good to go.

Exactly this. Just deposit some budget into popads/propeller ads and show them the screenshot.

I sent them screens of my april revenue, not much just xxxx and got approved so easily.

When i was starting out i couldn't get approved no matter what i did. But having a company website does help. I got into maxbounty that way.

Just download a free template from leadpages and edit those. Buy a proper domain for it, no wordpress/blogspot stuff and you're good to go.
IS maxbounty a incent or non-incent network ?
i still get confused with the incent and non-incent of a thing

IS maxbounty a incent or non-incent network ?
i still get confused with the incent and non-incent of a thing

Incent basically means for example if you promise people they can download video of Justin Bieber blowing Barack Obama but before they do, they have to complete the offer.

So the payout is reduced, and you have to check for lead quality if you use aggressive angles like the one i just mentioned. Hope that helps.

Update:
I've been steadily earning xxx per day for over two weeks now and things are good. Then suddenly my AM skypes me saying that my leads have a high opt-out rate, 24%. Asked me to bring it down to 20%. Not sure how i'm gonna do that..

Incent basically means for example if you promise people they can download video of Justin Bieber blowing Barack Obama but before they do, they have to complete the offer.

So the payout is reduced, and you have to check for lead quality if you use aggressive angles like the one i just mentioned. Hope that helps.

Update:
I've been steadily earning xxx per day for over two weeks now and things are good. Then suddenly my AM skypes me saying that my leads have a high opt-out rate, 24%. Asked me to bring it down to 20%. Not sure how i'm gonna do that..

Update:
if I get that you mean something like content locking ? Thanks

"win iphone" offers , is this also incentive since we promise them to win sometyhing ?

Since they say AMs are friendly , I think you can ask him how to reduce the opt-out

I dont know if it's worth it to continue working on this campaign anymore.
My main reason for taking this on was to get my feet wet learning how to use paid traffic effectively, and i think the campaign has served its purpose.

I've made 4xxx revenue from this campaign in 2 weeks. That's before the competition caught on and started flooding my traffic source with bids.

Also the campaign is pin submit, and only accepts android and a specific carrier, so not much room to scale there.

I've been doing some thinking and maybe i should move on to other verticals where there's more room to scale. Broad offers are my next target. But not sure what to get into just yet..

banners
Back