The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My first PPC Campaign and also first touch with CPA

Ok, so your biggest fear is constant losing, am I right?

If so, the quickest and safest way to be good is to find a good and reputable mentor. Since he can guide you personally until you can stand on your own. Of course, you would have to pay extra for that.

The normal and cheap way would be to keep losing and making mistakes, so that we know what is our own problem, and seek help from someone or community that are willing to help such as CPAFix. Be humble and evaluate the opinions given on our own, accept advices that help us, only then we can grow as better marketers.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

With that being said, there's no way to escape from making mistakes to be successful in anything. Failure is always the touching stone to success!

Ok, so your biggest fear is constant losing, am I right?

If so, the quickest and safest way to be good is to find a good and reputable mentor. Since he can guide you personally until you can stand on your own. Of course, you would have to pay extra for that.

The normal and cheap way would be to keep losing and making mistakes, so that we know what is our own problem, and seek help from someone or community that are willing to help such as CPAFix. Be humble and evaluate the opinions given on our own, accept advices that help us, only then we can grow as better marketers.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

With that being said, there's no way to escape from making mistakes to be successful in anything. Failure is always the touching stone to success!

I just belive that I can't earn any money with 7Serach and I think about going with some other methods for brining traffic.. Is that soo wrong? :O :D

Hey, from everything you're describing, it sounds to me like you've just stepped into IM. First learn the basics. It's just a matter of time.

I can't explain any further. :(

MI
Back