The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My first post-Campaign help

jayson

affiliate
Hi Everyone,
New here-

Can anyone steer me on the right path, I'm still learning and I've been reading everything I can to help me learn. I am using Voluum as my tracker-

Im trying to figure this out:
Traffic(66k, Month to date) - Voluum(64K, Month to date) - Ad(61k, Month to date)

I know its not as easy as this but I've uploaded all the campaigns to my tracker and then did passback to and from the advertiser and publisher.

I know its something im not doing right, Can someone please suggest- I know traffic is going through, From what I understand its not converting or the traffic isn't good enough? what am I doing wrong?? Been at this for months!!

what traffic source are you using ? .
and what kind of offers are you promoting ?.
Hi @tyoussef Thanks for the response, This what I have so far
1.(Exoclick- entertainment&lifestyle ALL- popunder) - (offer-Contextual-Weight loss campaign)
exo-66k imps - offer-61k clicks 0 leads 0.00% CR

2.(Exoclick- entertainment&lifestyle ALL- banner) - (offer-banner-superbowl campaign)
exo-58k imps-offer-124 Clicks 0 leads 0.00% CR

Hi Everyone,
New here-

Can anyone steer me on the right path, I'm still learning and I've been reading everything I can to help me learn. I am using Voluum as my tracker-

Im trying to figure this out:
Traffic(66k, Month to date) - Voluum(64K, Month to date) - Ad(61k, Month to date)

I know its not as easy as this but I've uploaded all the campaigns to my tracker and then did passback to and from the advertiser and publisher.

I know its something im not doing right, Can someone please suggest- I know traffic is going through, From what I understand its not converting or the traffic isn't good enough? what am I doing wrong?? Been at this for months!!
Hi dude, as i can see here, there is no real results on the traffic you are using, but i can see that the traffic source is bringing you good traffic so i don't know you could optimize some of your creatives, and test some other traffic too i think!

Is voluum using these domains?

View attachment 12425

If so, Voluum may well be over reporting clicks by 35% as 35% is the adblock user population that my own redirection server logs are leading me to deduce.

For you guys that can get SSH access to your servers; Set up secondary tracking on your own server's access logs and stat (grep) the results. Any file (.css .js .png etc) on your landing page GET / HTTP/1.1 200 <=response. Compare the counts.

View attachment 12426

Adblockers are having some effect on adult affiliate referrals (I know this for fact). I would be happy to run any sponsor (offer's) or trackers domain through my list -- I can update it easily enough ;)

Just post them like this => ||domain
and I will check them -- I would like to know too!

I am running the new chrome
Version 64.0.3282.119 (Official Build) (64-bit)
and my installed Adblock Pro and I see no noticeable changes (on LINUX Desktop)

As an Adblock Pro user (shame on me :D my problem started with obnoxious re-targeting display ads) I do *not see what many of my customers see and I buy a lot online too. So, the lame excuse that adblocker users would not buy anyway is just putting your head in the sand.

Graybeard, Jan 30, 2018
* edited today ^

Last edited:
MI
Back