The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My first campaign failed!!

Hassan Kenny

affiliate
I’ve developed an affiliate store for myself: earlybird-sd.com

I promote other brands and products like amazon and AliExpress on my site.

I need best traffic sources to use apart from google AdWords. I tried several campaigns on AdWords, but nothing worked out for me. And now I’m in debt.

I had thousands of impressions, but no conversions.

The type of vertical I promote is e-commerce: electronics.

what am I doing wrong, what kind of products should I promote, the audience as well.....

Wrong electronics maybe? Common and price super competitive items?
If you try selling head to head with the big boys --especially on price you will lose.
Your web-server is junk too; over 10 seconds to respond (here), whogohost.com is a cheap shared server for wordpress (it seems).

You could send the most expensive traffic (like Google Ads) and have a 70% drop for reason that the site loads so slow. The website is incomplete and not very pro looking. You are selling you sponsor's names --Amazon, AliExpress

Starting out with an error is not too sharp
People make rapid first impressions -- an error at the beginning is a very bad start.
upload_2020-6-17_20-25-11.png
We look for what we think is best for most people. We don’t look for the most feature-packed gadget, or the finest finishes in home goods. We pick the things that will fit best into the lives of everyday people who are shopping for it—and that’s what takes work.

Why should I (the potential customer) care about how hard you work?
Customers (buyers, conversions) care about how they will benefit.

We know you are looking for the best values --let us help you with saving your time in comparing --so you can buy smarter.
Save time and save money ...

Sorry if I am a bit harsh --just being truthful with you ...

Seems like I have a lot to do..
The web sever! What do think I should do? Is there any plugin I can install to help boost the load up of the site?
I removed all the products I was promoting to start all over again. Please, I really need your help here.
My website is not pro-looking. Pls can you suggest a Wordpress template I might use if you don’t mind?

i really love ur response, I least I know what I’m doing wrong.

and is there any alternative traffic source I can use instead of Google?

thanks

plugins for WordPress only slow it down notwithstanding the HTML cashing plugin ###
Your server pings back at 45ms for me so the issue may be all the plugins you currently are using?

Disable all your plugins and test the load speed in a incognito/private browser or in the developer tools in your browser; F12->Network ->F5 reload on an empty cache and check the times on all the files --Maybe, there you will find some other issue(s)?

Never use the home (index) page of a wordpress (or any website) as a landing page --guaranteed poor results.
Use a proper landing page or a cached wordpress post (that will load like HTML) if that's what you are doing now.

I use Bootstrap and my own backend code so I am not the one to make WordPress template suggestions.
You need ssh access to see what the problems are with server resources --virtual account almost never have root access to work on server issues so IDK what the real problems are in that regard.

Thanks for the tips, Will try and resolve all issues.....will notify you later.
I'll need more of you guide-lines, it helps.!

plugins for WordPress only slow it down notwithstanding the HTML cashing plugin Cache Enabler – WordPress Cache
Your server pings back at 45ms for me so the issue may be all the plugins you currently are using?

Disable all your plugins and test the load speed in a incognito/private browser or in the developer tools in your browser; F12->Network ->F5 reload on an empty cache and check the times on all the files --Maybe, there you will find some other issue(s)?

Never use the home (index) page of a wordpress (or any website) as a landing page --guaranteed poor results.
Use a proper landing page or a cached wordpress post (that will load like HTML) if that's what you are doing now.

I use Bootstrap and my own backend code so I am not the one to make WordPress template suggestions.
You need ssh access to see what the problems are with server resources --virtual account almost never have root access to work on server issues so IDK what the real problems are in that regard.

plugins for WordPress only slow it down notwithstanding the HTML cashing plugin

Hello @Graybeard.....Hope You are doing well....

I have a new template i want to try...
Please check it out: rewise.wpsoul.net
It's a Demo.

thanks
googleusercontent is a VPS server --so speed is no comparison only appearance.
Well done but will load very slow on your server as the volume of content (images) requests is a lot.
The site is cached with an optimizing plugin (appears to be)
View attachment 16833
Code:
barry@paragon-DS-7:~/documents/coronaVirusStats$ dig A rewise.wpsoul.net

; <<>> DiG 9.10.3-P4-Ubuntu <<>> A rewise.wpsoul.net
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 49709
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;rewise.wpsoul.net.             IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
rewise.wpsoul.net.      14400   IN      A       35.214.213.27

;; Query time: 146 msec
;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1)
;; WHEN: Fri Jun 19 09:10:26 EDT 2020
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 62

barry@paragon-DS-7:~/documents/coronaVirusStats$ host 35.214.213.27
27.213.214.35.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer 27.213.214.35.bc.googleusercontent.com.

Thanks for the reply sir........i really appreciate...
You are amazing.......I will work on the site for sure....... i like the layout.

rewise.wpsoul.net
googleusercontent is a VPS server --so speed is no comparison only appearance.
Well done but will load very slow on your server as the volume of content (images) requests is a lot.
The site is cached with an optimizing plugin (appears to be)
upload_2020-6-19_9-20-20.png

Code:
barry@paragon-DS-7:~/documents/coronaVirusStats$ dig A rewise.wpsoul.net

; <<>> DiG 9.10.3-P4-Ubuntu <<>> A rewise.wpsoul.net
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 49709
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;rewise.wpsoul.net.             IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
rewise.wpsoul.net.      14400   IN      A       35.214.213.27

;; Query time: 146 msec
;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1)
;; WHEN: Fri Jun 19 09:10:26 EDT 2020
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 62

barry@paragon-DS-7:~/documents/coronaVirusStats$ host 35.214.213.27
27.213.214.35.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer 27.213.214.35.bc.googleusercontent.com.

MI
Back