The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My first campaign errors?

Ezis

affiliate
Hey guys!
I created my first test campaign. I wasn't expecting much but it turned out to be a disaster. :) I will appreciate any comments and suggestions and so us other newbies. :)

I chose my offer from Adworkmedia best performer mobile offers in UK witch is fill out survey to win Xbox. Landing page looks like this:
landing.png
it pays 1.09 for conversion.
I didn't created landing page as it is very simple offer. I created simple creative with clear message
Win Xbox one X 1.png

I started to advertise and get targeted uk mobile traffic from two networks Startapp and adperium. In startapp I recived 900 cliks super fast and 0 leads that costed 30$ (I have a feeling maybe its bot traffic) From adperium I received 125 clicks that costed 15$ and I got 1 conversion.
Can you please point out where is my mistakes.
1. Is it choice of offer or offer provider?
2. Is it because I didn't created landing page?
3. Is it ad networks? If yes can you please recommend some others to start with?
4. Maybe everything I did was wrong?

I will appreciate all comments and advices!
Thank you in advance!

let me give you some tips :) .

adworkmedia,cpagrip,cpaleads,.. normally used by people who are doing content locking and things like that , i don't know if it is good network to start with if you want to invest money , unless u know what you doing and i know why i am saying that .
let me drop some networks that u can start with : clickdealer,digitalraves,expertmobi,empirenetwork,... etc

2. Is it because I didn't created landing page?
always test direct linking VS Landing Page .

My recommendations for you is to put your offer in a tracker such as voluum. You can see what devices where your clicks are coming from also your conversions aswell. So if you get conversions from a iOS device optimize your campaign and run more iOS or what not. See if you get more leads that way. Have a great day !

i think this is a network full of bots, so what i can recommend is just to set a tracking tool, and also test your offer before everything, but i think also you can also establish a good landing page, that you could test before, i think you could be able like this to collect emails and details, and this will also help you to know if you are having bots or not! wish you luck!!

Hey just reading through the thread as a newbie who is yet to launch a campaign... did you try anything different? Did any changes work?

Peace

@Ezis You are at the stage i was in May this year lol, am im still learning lol. So essentially what you need is a tracker, so you can analyse the traffic your recieving, to see whether it is bot traffic or real clicks. Clickmagick the tracker i use lets you know what kind of traffic your getting, there are other free options like prosper202 but i have no experience with that software. Id sign up to any tracking software company try and go for on that gives free 14 day trial like adsbridge or clickmagick. Then add the tracking to your campaigns and see what the data tells you.

DATA IS KING in this Business. Dont learn the hard way like i did. Better yet save up for a Spytool and that speeds things up by 80%. I am saving for adplexity, tired of messing around.

MI
Back