The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My fight to $100/day profit!

fontavals

Hello everyone,

I joined this forum a short while ago and since i have been huslin hard with no major success. I have had a few offers break even and then just die off. I have also run the low cost app installs Dolphin, app launchers, Speed Booster, battery saver and clean master.

Clean master did get to profit and was looking really promising before i got that bloody email form AM telling me to pause all traffic as offer was withdrawn.

as for the speed booster, it was really a struggle to maintain any kind of profitability i don't know why. Zeropark was improving and getting a bit close to break even on speed booster and Battery saver but just suddenly got too expensive and the red just kept increasing everyday, i had to drop it.

My Current situation Now:

I have been running one mobile subscription offer on a small profit for a month now on pop/redirect traffic. The good news is that profitability has been consistent and advertiser was very happy with the quality they gave me a bump which help a bit. I was averaging between around $30 - to - $50/day profit but its gone down last week to around $20.

The bad news is i have struggled to scale but no success tried a few pop traffic sources but failed, also tried Decisive but failed. i really think i am messing this up as i do not have any clear approach as to what exactly what i am doing. I am all over the place. There days when i wake early for work and don't even know where to start uuh!

My Goal with this follow Along:
To keep myself accountable, formulate a clear approach to work and also solicit help from you guys to help me scale my campaign. I really do not have any clear approach to scaling and i feel like i am going to regret it if i do not maximize this offer before it dies off. I am down to my last $200 and $3000 with my affiliate network (assuming i get paid this coming week lol).

Last 32 day Results:

Offer: Pin submit
Total cost to date: -------------$1,258.16
Rev: ------------------------------$2604.25
Profit : ---------------------------$1346.09

(1) What will be the best approach to scaling this campaign from Pop to banner display Networks...?
(2) What is your general approach/strategy to scaling campaigns...?

I will be most grateful for any ideas whatsoever, Thanks

Popcash traffic was very suspicious, i sent over 4000 clicks and not a single conversion. Adcash requires Minimum deposit of $1000. Already signed up up to Plugrush today and first thing i noticed is my ripped lander lol. Guys are pretty fast and i also found out that advertiser gave out my lander to other affiliates.

I am beginning to realize how shady this industry can be so guys make sure you use double meta rerfresh to prevent ad networks and advertisers from stealing your landers. I have not tried Exoclick but it seems they also require a $200 investment. I think i'll start with Popads first.

Thanks lrs1995 !

The thing is that some publishers push bot traffic. Once you start eliminating them, you will see conversions coming in.
Even Exoclick has publishers sending bot traffic, but you need to be able to cut them out ASAP.

PopAds is great network IMO. The only thing is it doesnt have huge volume. Suitable for newbies getting started on a budget.
Personally, I havent tested Adcash but I have heard good things about them. They are managed platform, if you can get on a new app install offer before everyone else then its possible to take it to adcash and run it on their network on CPI basis.

Also, WigetMedia is another good source for similar traffic.

Last edited:
The thing is that some publishers push bot traffic. Once you start eliminating them, you will see conversions coming in.
Even Exoclick has publishers sending bot traffic, but you need to be able to cut them out ASAP.

PopAds is great network IMO. The only thing is it doesnt have huge volume. Suitable for newbies getting started on a budget.
Personally, I havent tested Adcash but I have heard good things about them. They are managed platform, if you can get on a new app install offer before everyone else then its possible to take it to adcash and run it on their network on CPI basis.

Also, WigetMedia is another good source for similar traffic.

Thank you so Much bro, i really appreciate it !

Hey,
Found this post looking for info on blocking bot traffic on exoclick and thought i'd bring it back to life

I’m running campaigns on exoclick and seeking advice or an article you may know about zoning in on bot traffic and blocking it out, ive made a list of all my previous campaign IP's that have sent me multiple visits and or clicks on voluum and added them to my current campaigns and blocked those, but they just keep sending me new IP's with the same behaviour (multiple LP visits and clicks), what options are there to block/slow down/monitor bot traffic preferably for exoclick traffic but in general.

any systems/advice/tips you care to share

also what percentage would you say roughly are bot traffic based on all your experience running adult and would you say its getting worse or better?

cheers any info/feedback appreciated

Hey Friend Try Popads And Tells Us what Is Happening I think That U can Scale There I u Play Intelligent
What offer Are U Promoting ??

MI
Back