The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Experience With Youtube And CPA And How I Made My 1st 100$

anes2010

affiliate
Hi Folks what’s up this is Anes Amrani and This is my 1st post here hope you enjoy reading.

In this report I am going to show you step by step the exact method I used to make over 100$ using YouTube and CPA offers.

- Step 1: Keyword research
This is a very important step you have to choose a keyword with a lot of searches and a low competition I prefer to use Market Samurai to automate the keyword research task it’s a very good tool and it saves a lot of time you can download a 40 day trial copy from HERE.
Choose a keyword with at least 1000 searches a month and without any YouTube videos on the first page of Google.

- Step 2: Choose an offer to promote
Join a CPA network and pick up a good offer that has a good EPC and good payout and most important it must be around the keyword you chose I personally prefer Peerfly and any other Pay Per Lead
Programs but I advise you to join as many networks as you can here’s a list of the top 10 CPA networks.

- Step 3: Create your video
Create your video using Camtasia Studio or Windows Movie Maker Try to be informative in your video give tips and advices around the keyword you chose and most importantly call to action and encourage viewers to click the link in your description.

- Step 4: Upload your Video
Include your keyword in the title and in the description also add some tags related to your keyword and of course add the link of your CPA offer in the description.

- Step 5: Promote your YouTube video
Go to Fiverr.com find some good YouTube views and social bookmark gigs order the gigs and give your video link and, Waite for the delivery, And watch your video go viral.

Does this method work?
The answer is: Yes

Here’s the proof
This is one of my videos you can see the difference after adding the views

EJ398b5.png

And that video sent me almost 800 visits and 15 conversions to my CPA offer

MkHFBpg.png

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed do not hesitate to ask questions and if you want the PDF of this report download it from here.

Great case study here man, thats quite a big payout - what sort of offer where you running?

Excellent read and well done.

One thing I'm not clear on though, does market samurai search YouTube results as well as Google results? By that I mean, say that WordPress theme has 3k+ searches in Google, it might not have any searches in YouTube. Rendering the uploading and making a video for YouTube pretty much pointless, as without users searching for that particular keyword in YouTube, well, you aren't going to see any traffic.

Hope the above doesn't come across wrong, I mean no offence. The biggest problem for new guys to CPA like me is keyword research and competition, especially if using YouTube and incentive as your main source of traffic.

Hi david1973
After I added 80000 views to my video the traffic skyrocketed overnight and it was from keywords that I never targeted
As you can see from the screenshot most of the traffic is coming from YouTube search
Untitled.jpg

And also after I added some backlinks to my video it started to rank higher in search engines and started to get more traffic from Google.

Ah, Ok thanks Anes.

I can see the potential if you have access to all them views, I'm just using Vagex and U2Bviews just now. I could possibly invest for that amount of views, but with my inexperience I think my money would be better spent just now on GSA, at least till I get my feet wet and start seeing conversions.

I'm presuming here, but I take it the WP theme promotion was a theme that would normally cost the user to buy? but you were offering it on completion of a CPA offer? You don't need to answer that by the way. I know this site is frequented by CPA networks.

Conrgats again for your success, I hope to emulate that sometime.

Ah, Ok thanks Anes.

I can see the potential if you have access to all them views, I'm just using Vagex and U2Bviews just now. I could possibly invest for that amount of views, but with my inexperience I think my money would be better spent just now on GSA, at least till I get my feet wet and start seeing conversions.

I'm presuming here, but I take it the WP theme promotion was a theme that would normally cost the user to buy? but you were offering it on completion of a CPA offer? You don't need to answer that by the way. I know this site is frequented by CPA networks.

congrats again for your success, I hope to emulate that sometime.

Hi David
Thanks for your interests
It is a CPA network but it is a pay per sale program for example in Peerfly there are many offers that pays per lead and many of them pays per sale but that doesn't mean that Peerfly is not a CPA.

So do you think adding views to your video helps it rank naturally? Will YouTube even punish you tho or remove your account?

So do you think adding views to your video helps it rank naturally? Will YouTube even punish you tho or remove your account?

If you used proxy bot traffic then there is a big chance to get banned but if you used legit traffic source then it is ok the source that I used is this gig the guy behind this gig has a big view exchange site and it is 100% legit as you can see from the screenshot
wl5bvm.jpg

MI
Back