The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My CPS Method For Lead Generation

New Marketer

affiliate
Actually lead generate in their ways. It's call CPS method. C stands for Customers. So find your customers first. It would be social media, forums, or any sites where people are visiting a lot. Then P stands for "Product"? Nope, it actually stands for "Problem" then find what is their problems. Why they visit those sites. And finally S stands for "Solution". Then solve their problems. Of course don't forget to collect their names and emails or simply suggest with your affiliate link. Hope you understand the basic ;)

Alright here is a live example for you:
All the marketers here actually looking for where to find targeted leads. As a result, they are doing facebooking PPC. But facebook PPC cost you a lot due to lack of targeting. I know you already saw 100 hours of YouTube video but couldn't minimize your Facebook PPC cost. One thing you forgot how could you build targeted audience on Facebook. A lot of marketers make targeted audience in order to get the better result on their Facebook Ads and earn maximum ROI. So how could you make your targeted audiences? (The P)

A simple tools will help you out for that. By using this tool, you can make almost 7.4 million targeted audiences just in 60 seconds. I am not kidding or daydreamer. You can see the action below:

(Finaly The S)
Alright just visit the link below and find more about the tools. You don't have to buy it or no need put your personal info to see the tool:

==> Social Interest Freak (affiliate link)

==> Social Interest Freak (Non-Affiliate link)

I hope you get my point how you can reach your targeted customers, solve their problem and earn money. By the way,, the above tool isn't fake this is the great tool and I hope you'll try.

Nice idea to promote anything. I personally like it. I had used Ali G product social lead freak in previous and It helps me to get targeted leads from facebook. Since facebook has the new update and my social lead freak won't work anymore. Let's try this new product.

I do agree with that conversion rates will be high if we working on people's problem. A lot of good product right now being silent in lacking of targeted customers. If we reach those people who are actually needed that product then it will convert. Nice idea mate.
Nice to know that Ali G update his new product. Social lead freak was wonderful software for grab the audience. I'll try social interest freak as well.

CPS method is the most workable method so far. But it's very difficult to find your targeted people. SEO is working great with CPS method. In ads how it's very difficult to get reach of targeted people. Social groups are working so far.

Thank you New Marketer. You just open a new door for me. I never thought this way. I know there are plenty of place where people are looking for help. Forums, social groups, Q&A sites even in slideshare.

MI
Back