The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My CPA Journey to $100/day and a Profitable Business

mattbatfatcat

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I briefly introduced myself a few weeks ago and since then I have been reading and researching a lot on affiliate marketing.

I thought I might just shed some light on what I have done thus far and the amazing resources that I have been tapping on.

First off, I think it's very essential to have a goal as to why you're doing this. As for me, my main goal is to be able to design my own lifestyle, not get caught in the rat race doing something I probably would not like and relishing in the glory/satisfaction of running my own successful business. I honestly enjoy affiliate marketing and not just because of it's potential but things like getting to design my own creatives, learning about coding, brainstorming angles and helping others succeed, excite me.

Alright so,

My first short-term objective
$100/day profits

Current Budget
$1000 USD (For buying ads only)

CPA/Affiliate Networks
- W4
- Neverblue
- Maxbounty
- JVZoo
- Clickbank

Ad Networks
- Bing Ads
- Lead Impact (Not using for now)
- 50R (Not using for now)
- TrafficJunky
- Exoclick

Resources
Blogs: Charlesngo.com, malandarras.com, KJrocker.com, lukepeerfly.com, Jayknowscash.com, boxofads.com/blog, adultmediabuying.com,

Forums: Affiliatefix and The DOJO (I am planning on signing up for STM and AdultMediaBuys when I hit my short-term goal. They're out of my budget for now. However, The DOJO has been an excellent resource for me. They have many great case studies, follow alongs and guides. To me, it is 10x better than what you've been getting on affiliatefix. My suggestion is that you save your money on all those low priced WSO's and sign up for The DOJO)

Facebook Groups: William Souza Free CPA training, Y&D Revolution Marketing (Please let me know if you know of more groups)

Tracker: CPVLab (Might switch to iMobiTrax when I hit my short-term goal)

Plan
1. Promote Adult/Dating offers through TrafficJunky and Exoclick (Will apply for other ad networks like TrafficFactory, Adbucks etc when I have profitable campaigns coming in and more $ to scale)
2. Promote Biz Opp offers from JVZoo and Clickbank through Email List Building, PPC Networks and maybe PPV networks.

I will be sticking to these 2 verticals first because of my limited budget. I have plans to expand into gaming and email submit, but not for now.

(My initial plan was to promote CPA offers through PPV traffic but I decided not to because TV will only accept established affiliate marketers, LI has been facing some quality issues and 50R is slightly too pricey)

Current Progress
- In the midst of setting up my own website where I'll share more about myself, my progress, tips, case studies and lessons learnt. I'll reveal the url when it's up and ready.
- Compiling and revising all the notes that I have taken down from the blogs, videos, courses and forums that I have read (e.g. How to test, optimise and scale campaigns, how to link offer to tracker, landing page ideas etc)
- Mapping out my first adult/dating offer campaign
- Setting up my Autoresponder and creating campaigns and email series
- Depositing funds into my ad networks
- Sign up for BoxofAds trial and Adultadspy trial and get as much from it as I can

Notes
- Don't do too much research and readings because you would just get overwhelmed by all the tips and advice. A better strategy would be to gather enough for one thing, start slowly, be organised and systematic and learn along the way.
- If you want to connect with me and discuss about cpa marketing, share strategies or even talk about cars and fashion. Just pm your Skype ID and i'll send you mine.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step" - Lao Tau
In other words, take action now. Stop fearing, stop doubting, stop making excuses.

Last edited:
Looks Good. Good luck with your journey. Just like K always say keep record of your success and failure on your journal, so that you can always check how far you have reached.

Nice share and affiliate resource list too! Good luck - keep us posted! =)

Neverblue has some decent adult offers if that's what you're looking for...

Hit me up on Skype if you want to chat about it. My Skype is NeverblueJoao.

If you want an affiliate account, signup below and I can also look into your application.

Neverblue | Affiliate Application

Thanks!

Nice share and affiliate resource list too! Good luck - keep us posted! =)

Neverblue has some decent adult offers if that's what you're looking for...

Hit me up on Skype if you want to chat about it. My Skype is NeverblueJoao.

If you want an affiliate account, signup below and I can also look into your application.

Neverblue | Affiliate Application

Thanks!

Hey Joao, signed up to the network and wasn't able to get approved. I would like to work with you folks. Let me know if you could help.

Oh and I will be keeping tabs on this thread.

Your systematic way of explanation just made me feeling of how you might be doing cpa marketing :)
Nice share and also the resources.

MI
Back