The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My CPA Journey Begin Here

kikiwa

affiliate
Hi everybody,

I am totally new in CPA marketing. I've tried to join to Clickbooth, Neverblue and Peerfly but all of them declined my application :(, although I've called them for verification purpose. Can anybody give me suggestion how to get approved by CPA networks? I hope this forum will be my first step of success in my CPA marketing journey.

Thanks.
:)

Welcome to the Fix....I'd try and start with MaxBounty maybe or one of the more newbie friendly networks.

Adworkmedia, Cpalead, Peerfly, EmpireRevenue, Cpagrip, and Incentlock.

They are very friendly. You can talk to them and they will surely help you get started. :)

Thanks, I've got approved by CPALead. So, now I need to drive traffic to my campaign. Note that I haven't setup any website. Any suggestions of good getting traffic resource for CPA marketing, specially for CPALead?

Thanks, I've got approved by CPALead. So, now I need to drive traffic to my campaign. Note that I haven't setup any website. Any suggestions of good getting traffic resource for CPA marketing, specially for CPALead?

I can give you thousands of ways, but the GOOD resource depends on what you want.

For example, I am good in SEO so I get my traffic from SERP. Some people are good in making videos, so they get theirs from Youtube. etc.. Some uses forums to get their stuff. Depends on your niche.

I can give you thousands of ways, but the GOOD resource depends on what you want.

For example, I am good in SEO so I get my traffic from SERP. Some people are good in making videos, so they get theirs from Youtube. etc.. Some uses forums to get their stuff. Depends on your niche.

Thanks. How about PPC like 7search and facebook ads?

Thanks. How about PPC like 7search and facebook ads?

Great! Now we are talking. So you are going the PPC route.

7search is great to test the waters and know how ppc works. You can also get a free $50 by using the coupon here in Affiliatefix. I also joined them when I am new and learned a lot from how to bid and testing offers.

But if you already know about PPC and things, you can try bigger networks, like you say is FB. FB is killing right now and I heard a lot of people making TONS from them. You need a bigger budget when you do PPC, so I hope you have a cash flow going in to cover the testing curve :)

MI
Back