The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

my CPA journal - a noob's journey through the CPA experience

Hey Iebo,

Its good to know that you finally started :) I went to your website and clicked on the ads and everything is working fine so far :)

If you need anything.. Then you know where to find me ;)

Regards
~Sam~

Hello Iebo, Man this is cool, and you have given me some great ideas. It's so simple yet effective, you have done a great job, I'm just getting started I'm going to use the contest as a catalyst for my start. The main thing is starting that's why I'm going to take action now. I just have to get excepted to a network. I don't have my site yet but I have a plan for it. I have some cool templates and a GoDaddy account but I think I will use Host Gator for my hosting I like their flexibility. You inspired me, it's on like Donkey Kong. Thanks Cheers...

Haven't done much with my CPA lately. been busy with other projects, some compeletly offline. I need to get back into it. I've been looking into how to use youtube to bring traffic to my site, I need to get familiar with creating vids. I might outsource my first few on fiverr or something, just to get an idea of how they should look.
I have at least been trying to learn a little every day, to keep up the momentum. Between half an hour to an hour I try and study general marketing tactics, SEO, keyword research, pursuasion, stuff like that...

MI
Back