The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My campaign isn't converting. is it a tech issue, or should i use a landing page?

Elad Cohen

affiliate
Hello to all my professional friends!

I am running a campaign, it has already 769 clicks but only 3 conversion. Additionally i have a huge discrepancy - 50% and i don't see the conversions on Voluum.

Some info:
Vertical - Mobile App Install (Travel)
Geo - India
Affiliate Network - DigitalRaves
Traffic source - AirPush
Traffic Type - AppWall
CPC Bid - $0.005
Tracker - Voluum

i don't know whether its a tech issue, the absence of a Landing Page OR simply a bad offer.

any insights?

Elad

Last edited:
"769 clicks but only 3 conversions" this kinda shows that you're doing direct linking. I'd definitely recommend to switch over to LPs because they convert a LOT better. It's very-very hard to make a campaign profitable via direct linking nowadays. Many-many affiliates are running the same direct linking offers and they get saturated eventually.

Regarding your tracking, I beleive that you should consult with your Account Manager at your CPA network and tell them to set your Postback correctly.

I have come across very many issues regarding the conversions here and there. I dont know but I always feel that this is as results of working out things in a manner that is soo fast and thus not easy to spot an error. I will recommend that you spare enough time and go through every step with some test data so as to know whether the problem is on your end or the other end. Do not be in a hurry, you will make money for sure.

Hello to all my professional friends!

I am running a campaign, it has already 769 clicks but only 3 conversion. Additionally i have a huge discrepancy - 50% and i don't see the conversions on Voluum.

Some info:
Vertical - Mobile App Install (Travel)
Geo - India
Affiliate Network - DigitalRaves
Traffic source - AirPush
Traffic Type - AppWall
CPC Bid - $0.005
Tracker - Voluum

i don't know whether its a tech issue, the absence of a Landing Page OR simply a bad offer.

any insights?

Elad
Could you resolve the tracking issues already?

banners
Back