The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My best web host provider ever

tomclancy

affiliate
I have been hosting with Central-Host.net for a few months now and I have to say that I am not the best person when it comes down to websites, however every time I have a problem they are always able to help me out and they have always been quick to reply to any tickets. Good reliable service - I recommend for anyone I’m only on a low price plan as I’m a cheapscate but I can say that even the lowest price plan is better than some people I know who are paying £20 / £30 a month. Really good service and I highly recommend.

Two question, a few months is not enough to recommend a host, more like a few years is required.

I have been hosting with Central-Host.net for a few months now and I have to say that I am not the best person when it comes down to websites, however every time I have a problem they are always able to help me out and they have always been quick to reply to any tickets. Good reliable service - I recommend for anyone I’m only on a low price plan as I’m a cheapscate but I can say that even the lowest price plan is better than some people I know who are paying £20 / £30 a month. Really good service and I highly recommend.

MI
Back