The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My Adwords campaign stopped getting traffic. Please advice!

Hadas Mash

Hi,

I've started to run a few campaign in Adwords 2 days ago. It started really good, spent a little bit more than I was planning to but the CTR is good and got leads.
Today, I made some changes: created new ad groups with more related keywords and decreased the bid.
A few hours later, when I noticed i wasn't getting any traffic (not even impressions) I've increased my max bid again in my total daily spend as per Adwords suggestion.

I'm still not getting anything and it's very frustrating as campaigns had a nice beginning.
Anyone knows what should I do and how to fix it?

Sometimes, you just have to wait.

If you have just changed the bid, wait a few hours, maybe even a day before you analyze the campaign again.

Also, make sure that your ads have a good quality score, that you have no issues with your billing information and, of course, that you haven't violated any of their terms with a campaign, which could result in an account ban.

Hi,

I've started to run a few campaign in Adwords 2 days ago. It started really good, spent a little bit more than I was planning to but the CTR is good and got leads.
Today, I made some changes: created new ad groups with more related keywords and decreased the bid.
A few hours later, when I noticed i wasn't getting any traffic (not even impressions) I've increased my max bid again in my total daily spend as per Adwords suggestion.

I'm still not getting anything and it's very frustrating as campaigns had a nice beginning.
Anyone knows what should I do and how to fix it?
Bro u make lots of changes in a day your adwords is in review now and if u run cpa compaign and adcopy is like 100 % free then ur account will suspend because since last week adwords is on update and they are making major changes and make there system more high tech for avoid affiliate in adwords

banners
Back