The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Adult Campaign Journey with NSFW Twitter Profile

Wow, I have got another conversion! This time this guy purchase a small pack I guess? If it's 20% then it should be $20 package. Wow, and I never expect the power of being retweet. This is so amazing, hope these popular guy will retweet my post again once.

Untitled.png

Wow, this feels like getting rich over night. But hope someone will keep retweet my post, or will they dead faster?
My imagine is when one popular guy retweet, their followers will retweet and brought this momemtum.

Untitled.png

They spend $50 I guess so, because it's 20% revshare.
Very lucky after months of trying.

Keep it up game333.

I like your journey.

EDIT: You have 3k accounts and only ~150K+ followers in total? there is something wrong there.

Last edited:
Hi I am new to this forum but have been on BHW for a while now. I do basically the same strategy you outline here in this post, but I face a problem that my twitter accounts get very quickly suspended. So I wonder how this guy here has 995 twitter accounts running?

Hi I am new to this forum but have been on BHW for a while now. I do basically the same strategy you outline here in this post, but I face a problem that my twitter accounts get very quickly suspended. So I wonder how this guy here has 995 twitter accounts running?
Twitter did an update, 90% of them are suspended, I did said 60% of them got suspended in a few posts ago?
Twitter is a tough game now, cat and mouse.

So after many days, I finally give up Rev-Share or thought of just throwing off all my traffic and focus on something else.
But decided to go for PPL.

image.jpg

Joined a new adult network and sent 60% of my traffic there, worst is that there you couldn't track free sign up.
After tough time like working almost 12 hours a day since April to midnight everyday, I started to get this stat.
This is so gold, heavy to me. Hoping to see $25 a day from CrakRevenue sooner.

It did helps you on your twitter journey? Wow that's great!
Hope it helps you also helps me from improving the conversion rate.

Actually by reading about your campaign, they are approaches I will not take. I have not yet begun but the way I wanted to start has changed. You are saving me time. Time is more important than money.

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Google just to name a few, are constantly changing. This change the way the game is played. Reading about your stuff and other people stuff helps me avoid mistake or and help me avoid decisions that could cost me time or money.

I m sure this will help other people as well.

Actually by reading about your campaign, they are approaches I will not take. I have not yet begun but the way I wanted to start has changed. You are saving me time. Time is more important than money.

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Google just to name a few, are constantly changing. This change the way the game is played. Reading about your stuff and other people stuff helps me avoid mistake or and help me avoid decisions that could cost me time or money.

I m sure this will help other people as well.
Yeah especially Twitter, they change the registration process, all new account require a mobile phone to get register and that create a lot of problem.

I will stop this campaign for I will not continue this niche, will focus on OGmobi, if that fail I will come back.

Yeah especially Twitter, they change the registration process, all new account require a mobile phone to get register and that create a lot of problem.

I will stop this campaign for I will not continue this niche, will focus on OGmobi, if that fail I will come back.
can you show example of twitter profile?

The same rules are not at IG, however I know guys who run 1000 ig profiles and non of them are suspended. The point is that you first need to fill them with content, make admins believe you're real user and then run campaigns.

Made my first sales on awempire!!! I have stopped all the Twitter account from running and wonder why there are sales.
I guess they jumped from Rev-Share to sales.
Makes me wonder why CrakRevenue's Rev-Share don't convert into sales.

Awempire has a bonus when you join them, $75(Welcome Bonus) + $75 (Make 3 Sales Within 60 Days)
Now 20 days left, and only 1 sales was made.

They don't have free registration tracking, so I can't scale.
Oh and, these traffic are non from USA, I redirect all USA traffic to CrakRevenue.

Incase anyone want to use my referral link:
Adult Affiliate Program | Monetize Traffic | Webmaster | AWEmpire.com

image.jpg

banners
Back