The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Adult Campaign Journey with NSFW Twitter Profile

I got a 1 lead out of 16 clicks when I checked this morning, it was the same for yesterday, then nothing for the remaining of 900s traffic for 2 days! Are they capping the leads?

2221.jpg

Last edited:
It seems that most of the traffic went to PPS offer, which they submitted their credit card for trial, but did not really convert into PPS...
47474.jpg

Getting near to my payout. Only $30 left to payout!
Oh and I split test across 5 offer on CrakRevenue, 3 out of 5 is PPS offer.
So it will somehow reduce the earning.
123.jpg

I only do Tumblr with Crackrevenue. It took me almost a yr to get going but through posting on Tumblr with 1 niche. I scaled it up with 3 niches. I seem to be doing good. I'm up to almost 100 bucks a month. Notice I said almost. Last month I made 98 dollars and this month I'm at 67 and the period isn't over yet. I must admit that the Tumblr system is slow but it works! Just have to go with it. My next step is to scale it up with a landing page. Just have to figure how. ;)

If you want to sign up under me, send me a PM :)

My goal is to reach a payout of 2500. My advice go for the long term and ONLY do REVENUE SHARE, NOT short term "sign up" revenue. Because you get more out of people spending money than the one time sign up fee. It might take longer to get going with it but in the long term, you can just kick back and watch the money roll in!

Here are my current stats:

graph.JPG

stats.JPG

I only do Tumblr with Crackrevenue. It took me almost a yr to get going but through posting on Tumblr with 1 niche. I scaled it up with 3 niches. I seem to be doing good. I'm up to almost 100 bucks a month. Notice I said almost. Last month I made 98 dollars and this month I'm at 67 and the period isn't over yet. I must admit that the Tumblr system is slow but it works! Just have to go with it. My next step is to scale it up with a landing page. Just have to figure how. ;)

That was really cool, I bought a Tumblr bot in the beginning of the month and I used 99 of tumblr accounts with 16 proxies.
I reblog, like, follow, and get a couple like 20+ visit per day which is kinda... Pretty low.
I wonder why do you get that kind of conversion.

333.jpg

So I have MANY MANY PPS leads, 40 leads on this period 16th-31th, but it didn't convert into PPS?
What's happening, any advise? I mean over 30 leads on PPS, but none convert into sales?
They should have enter their credit card detail for trial, or free registration?

3335.jpg

3336.jpg

those earnings i have are from conversions from a while back. Don't use pps. use rev share offers instead. PPS are a one time deal. With rev share you don't get paid per sign up. You get 15% every time that free conversion buys tokens for the cam girls. So your getting money every time the repeat visitor buys tokens. All those 2 dollar conversions could of been more money had you used rev share. You got a lot of leads, you could be making bank. You got more conversions than me. What are you promoting?

those earnings i have are from conversions from a while back. Don't use pps. use rev share offers instead. PPS are a one time deal. With rev share you don't get paid per sign up. You get 15% every time that free conversion buys tokens for the cam girls. So your getting money every time the repeat visitor buys tokens. All those 2 dollar conversions could of been more money had you used rev share. You got a lot of leads, you could be making bank. You got more conversions than me. What are you promoting?

I promote PunishTube, the 18 leads were PunishTube.
Yeah I used 30% RevShare with ExCam using paid traffic for 4 days, I have over 300 clicks on the lander.
But somehow it didn't convert, I checked and it didn't redirect me to the offer page, but to a pin-submit page.
The offer page wrote Worldwide, which is not really, I changed to 15% RevShare offer and hope it get some leads.

You're really lucky to start early, I couldn't see any earning, disappointing.

I promote PunishTube, the 18 leads were PunishTube.
Yeah I used 30% RevShare with ExCam using paid traffic for 4 days, I have over 300 clicks on the lander.
But somehow it didn't convert, I checked and it didn't redirect me to the offer page, but to a pin-submit page.
The offer page wrote Worldwide, which is not really, I changed to 15% RevShare offer and hope it get some leads.

You're really lucky to start early, I couldn't see any earning, disappointing.

I sometimes visit adult website for .... scientific reasons. Yea that's is why I go there.

Anyway ... sometimes I see an advertising and I get curious and I click on it just to see where it leads. I am curious about what kind of women I will see. I click knowing fully well, I will not subscribe, pay or leave my email or any other info.

It is possible that you got a few leads like me.

Also punish tube is a bit "extreme" for a name. People may click on it just by curiosity like I did. If I ever subscribe to an adult site because I want to ... understand how the universe works and know the meaning of life (that is my excuse), it will never be an adult site like punish tube but rather a site where there is a story where the women are happy.

It is possible people click just to see how bad it is. After all punishtube could mean punishment rather than hardcore. I click because I was expecting something legal that would shock me.

Try another adult offer with a name that will draw less negative attention like that. Try to figure out which adult websites do sell well and where.

A site like punishtube could sell well on a place that is about BDSM for people into BDSM but not necessarily for people who like to watch other people get nekked in a way that has nothing to do with violence or punishment.

It could be you targeted the wrong adult crowd.

I sometimes visit adult website for .... scientific reasons. Yea that's is why I go there.

Anyway ... sometimes I see an advertising and I get curious and I click on it just to see where it leads. I am curious about what kind of women I will see. I click knowing fully well, I will not subscribe, pay or leave my email or any other info.

It is possible that you got a few leads like me.

Also punish tube is a bit "extreme" for a name. People may click on it just by curiosity like I did. If I ever subscribe to an adult site because I want to ... understand how the universe works and know the meaning of life (that is my excuse), it will never be an adult site like punish tube but rather a site where there is a story where the women are happy.

It is possible people click just to see how bad it is. After all punishtube could mean punishment rather than hardcore. I click because I was expecting something legal that would shock me.

Try another adult offer with a name that will draw less negative attention like that. Try to figure out which adult websites do sell well and where.

A site like punishtube could sell well on a place that is about BDSM for people into BDSM but not necessarily for people who like to watch other people get nekked in a way that has nothing to do with violence or punishment.

It could be you targeted the wrong adult crowd.

Thanks for your advise and angle.
There's one more site I promote using PPS, but didn't convert into sales, and which was a adult dating site.

I have free traffic to split test and I'm fine with the result I have at the moment, just couldn't understand how these PPS offer did not convert since they entered their credit card.

Because free registration on PunishTube required credit card.

I will stop promote this offer from now.
aaa.jpg

As I checked on the free registration, and created an account myself.
So it's a membership website, and there are many other adult offers like dating, etc.
They are not basically a video membership site, it pushes these visitors to other offer, making my visitors worthless, I will dump this offer for now.
Impossible for having less than 1 conversion out of 27 leads.

You
I will stop promote this offer from now.
aaa.jpg

As I checked on the free registration, and created an account myself.
So it's a membership website, and there are many other adult offers like dating, etc.
They are not basically a video membership site, it pushes these visitors to other offer, making my visitors worthless, I will dump this offer for now.
Impossible for having less than 1 conversion out of 27 leads.

You've got a nice amount of trial sign ups there. Have you ever considered testing a dating PPS trial offer? We have some great offers that pay $30-$50 PPS for a free 2 day trial

You

You've got a nice amount of trial sign ups there. Have you ever considered testing a dating PPS trial offer? We have some great offers that pay $30-$50 PPS for a free 2 day trial
I have a lot of FREELIFETIMEF*CKBOOK PPS lead, but they don't convert to money as well, which makes me a headache.

@game333 what are you doing to get so many hits? Where are you promoting if I may ask?
Haha, I guess they are unwanted bot, I have filter it, let me show you the screenshot after creating landing page.
On the 8th, I created some lander and it seems it greatly improve the conversions!

But, PPS offer are tough!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Got a bunch of leads everyday, I sent them to F*CKBOOK, but they don't convert, just weird.
image.jpg

image.jpg

BAD!!!!!
I can get lead but no conversion, wonder how to push people to spend money.
The thing I know is that, there's a quiz landing page that works out on this, but no idea where to find it.

MI
Back