The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My $5 Profit/day Popup/Under Journey

Spending for 2 days: $250.50
Revenue: $46.20
Profit: -$204.3

I am going to exclude some of the zones and focus on the ISP provider that converts the most.

What do you mean by blacklist in this case?

He means blocking sites that you don't want your ads to be shown on. If you're getting tons of impressions and/or clicks with no conversions, sites with lots of bot activity, that sort of thing. Sites that eat your ad budget without giving you anything in return.

He means blocking sites that you don't want your ads to be shown on. If you're getting tons of impressions and/or clicks with no conversions, sites with lots of bot activity, that sort of thing. Sites that eat your ad budget without giving you anything in return.
On propellerads, you can only block zones that are wasting money. It doesn't have a feature to negative match or block a particular website.

wow great topic looking to hear more of your progress
i actually tried proplerads and what i understand they have some bot activity i just lost money there i might be wrong

Thanks, guys. I stopped this campaign because I've noticed that there're so many bots on the traffic source. Another issue is that I am still figuring out the issue with the landing page where it is loading very slow.

I am getting clean pops (very few bots) with www.trafficshop.com they do both adult and mainstream -- speak with Lisa there. The refers are listed by domain also and you can both whitelist and blacklist by domain. Pops (adult) are $1.40/K min

I just bought 1K for a LP test US,CA Mobile $1.68/K Desktop $1.40/K timed 200/hr till expired

Last edited:
I am getting clean pops (very few bots) with www.trafficshop.com they do both adult and mainstream -- speak with Lisa there. The refers are listed by domain also and you can both whitelist and blacklist by domain. Pops (adult) are $1.40/K min

I just bought 1K for a LP test US,CA Mobile $1.68/K Desktop $1.40/K timed 200/hr till expired
thanks for the suggestion. I will check it out.

How many Minimum deposit?

banners
Back