The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My $5 Profit/day Popup/Under Journey

moneydrop2021

Hi everyone,
I want to share my online journey in here. I am going to start the campaign on Sunday. Below is the information:
Offer: Gift Card
Payout: $2.0
Traffic: Propeller Ads, Pop Cash, and PopAds
With Landing Pages: 4 landing pages
Daily budget: $10
Targeted Daily Revenue: $15
Tracking: Thrive
Total Initial Budget for each traffic network: $100

The traffic network with the most conversions or clicks will receive more budget. If there is no conversion or very low amount of clicks, the campaign on that traffic network will be canceled. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Last edited:
please can you help and teach me this as this is ideal for me
Hi
can give me help with cpa
advice on how to start my first campaign even if it is making $5 dollars will be grateful
I dont know how to but i still have hope
i have accounts to peerfly, max bounty and a few others
I know the success of cpa
if possible could someone talk and give me a walk through via skype or team viewer
much appreciated

Last edited:
sorry that was somebody elses post i am new to this just today
please can you teach me how to set up my first campagin

Ive just looked at the offer again on the spytool not many affiliates advertise that offer. So I am going to promote a sweepstake offer that has been dong well in that country. I will start the campaign in 24 hours.

Ive just looked at the offer again on the spytool not many affiliates advertise that offer. So I am going to promote a sweepstake offer that has been dong well in that country. I will start the campaign in 24 hours.
Its good that you changed to sweepstakes as they are best, Spy landing pages from different tools available and start with small budget of $10 and block the sources which are not converting.

Hi everyone,
I want to share my online journey in here. I am going to start the campaign on Sunday. Below is the information:

The traffic network with the most conversions or clicks will receive more budget. If there is no conversion or very low amount of clicks, the campaign on that traffic network will be canceled. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Hope this works well, good luck. But let me know one think, don't you need to merge a spy-tool on this?

Hi everyone,

This is a good choice to work with sweepstakes, work hard, make it great, and share with us the great results dude!

Report:
Recent Total Cost: $10.08
Number of conversions: 1
Payout: $2.8
Profit: -$7.28
Method of testing: With 1 landing page(50%) and direct (50%)

I have to pause the campaign because I am not seeing the conversion report on Thrive Tracker and PropellerAds. I've just sent a ticket to Thrive customer service and I am waiting for the answer.

I lost some money because there's something wrong with the way I setup the tracking process. I am going to hire someone from Upwork to fix up this issue.

MI
Back