The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Multi-Site Landing Page - Adwords Says NO!

NicheGuy

affiliate
I created a nice ad and targeted it to my central page/landing page that lists all of my 8 niche sites for golf. Almost like a table of contents but a separate domain and site.

Although I'm discussing golf at all 8 sites they are geared to each specific club - blade irons, forged irons, drivers, putters, wedges, hybrids, game improvement, and fairway. Tight niches, all separate domains and blogs.

Each site is displayed with an image and short summary of the site. The theme is well done.

However, the Adwords folks said I can't do this. I can't find the exact wording but it's obvious they want you to target one site at a time, it's more profitable for them and I understand.

I use Wordpress, is there a possible work around this process? I really can't afford to have 8 sites running on Adwords, my budget would go through the roof.

My thoughts were scales of economy and Google Adwords thought scales of profit.

A conundrum of sorts.

Wow, that's good to know so I don't try and do this. It would seem like you can save some time with one landing page, but yeah you're probably right that it would be more profitable for them. If you find a way around this let us know. So you would need to have a landing page for each niche site I guess, that can be a tad annoying, but I guess that's what you would need to do for now.

Adwords is very strict when it comes rules and regulations, sometimes we don't see the problem but like you stated it's down to money for Google. Whenever people try to do something which will save money Google says sorry you have to find another way.

I have never used adwords, but thank you for the heads up. Thinking off the top of my head why don't you create an authority site about golf. Then have your site branch off into 8 different section about the different sub niches you are wanting to talk about golf. You can link each one to one another creating a link wheel.

I have too many sites and content, always being refreshed with new content, to start the link wheel process which is going to Web 2.0 sites, opening accounts and placing articles on them. It's a great concept but to avoid the duplicate content issue I'd have to spin every article multiple times and from my experience you end up with too much gibberish.

There is some software out there (SENuke) but it's Black Hat and in the end does too much damage and Google has caught up to some link building schemes and is now punishing sites. It's really back to the original content wins the day.

I was going to use Adwords to boost traffic a little but I'm not going to have 8 x 2 campaigns - it would bust my budget and the competition for the niche I would be advertising would really have a very large per day per click cost to get effective traffic.

Thanks for the link wheel tip however - it was a very good one.

You can often find people re-selling Adwords coupons for a fraction of the cost. Have you considered that?

Actually BigJ I get Adwords coupon offers in the mail and offered by Hostgator but I found I get one shot at using it. It appears I don't get multiple chances. I got $100 free Adwords once but it's a one time offer per account.

Actually BigJ I get Adwords coupon offers in the mail and offered by Hostgator but I found I get one shot at using it. It appears I don't get multiple chances. I got $100 free Adwords once but it's a one time offer per account.

Have friends or family that would be willing to help you out by opening their own accounts? https://www.google.com/appserve/fb/forms/nzonline/

Just be sure to clear your web history, use CCleaner and change your IP if possible just to be extra safe.

banners
Back