The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Multi PPV Questions!

Micheal

Glad to see we've a PPV Expert around,
  1. Have a few questions:
  2. What're the best verticals for 50onRed?
  3. What are the best practices for promoting Game Offers on PPV? How to select targets for game offers?
  4. What are the best practices for promoting Dating Offers on PPV?
  5. As far as Survey Landers go are they all saturated if not what kind of offers do well, what geo?

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

1. In general I can tell you from my experience that there's not vertical that converts only on one network :)( sometimes they need tweak here and there) but if it works on PPV it should work on most PPV networks.
2. With gaming it depends really on your approach, you can go few ways, for instance
Do you like Star Trek online game? Test out Eve online now! - and grab as many Sci-Fi games as possible.
or go into promotions that I have seen for games like this with simple questions (survey style)
3. I would say that surveys for dating are hot currently you can prequalify user and send them to proper offer that converts best :)
4. No they are not saturated as you could see in previous examples they are just getting tweaked into something new. I would say that surveys
are a process of engaging user and not only a away to give them diet, muscle and ecigs ;)

banners
Back