The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

MrCrawley backlinks easther egg hunt?

temi

affiliate
Jamie,
I noticed you seem to be visiting some of the forums where I have promoted "20 first link bid scripts" have you been following the backlinks registered for you Bidding sites?

You have discovered two so far, lets see how many more you discover :)

hehe well spotted Temi. I expected you would notice this.
Yep i have a habit of following backlinks you can have allsorts of fun doing this though it is certainly time cosuming :)

Now you are learning all my secrets...
Is it nearly easter already rofl.

PS i have spotted one more i will try to work it into my schedule to post there. :D

Excellent Mrcrawley, appriciated. I have spend quite sometme promoting LBS powered sites, I should continue to do so (time permitting) I am quite determined to give LBS and LBS powered sites maximum exposure possible :)

Hmm for some reason yahoo.com shows links for my linkbid but yahoo site explorer does not even have it indexed. :(

This might take a while ;)

With you all the way with LBS :D

are you sure? Yahoo explorer has over 300 links credited to your site: Yahoo! Site Explorer
When i click the link you posted it takes me to a page that says this...

URL not found

We were unable to find any results for the given URL in our index:

Bid All Your Links - Home

Suggestions:
o Check if you have entered the URL correctly;
o If this is a valid URL, Submit it for free

I don't get it. :bang:
Yahoo.com is currently indexing 626 links.

Ummmm, don't know what is up with your browser, see attached image of the result I got from Yahoo siteexplorer

Ummmm, don't know what is up with your browser, see attached image of the result I got from Yahoo siteexplorer
I don't know whats wrong either... I'm using firefox but when i pasted the url into internet explorer the same thing happens. It must have something to do with my location rather than my browser. :(

OK i'm sorry to say i can't find any more. They must be less known forums because i can't find them in google or yahoo... or maybe i found them all already? lol

MI
Back