The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Motivation & Success Blog

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I just FINALLY added a couple new categories to my blog to try to organize things a bit better and make the important stuff easier to find. So I just added a motivation and success category to make those blogs easier to find for anyone that needs a boost or some inspiration.

One of my goals when I started the 5 Star Blog was to offer motivational and success-conditioning resources to my readers. It didn't happen at 1st. I got caught up in all the affiliate, SEO, ad blocking, cooking eating, parasite issues that affect our industry. However, affiliates, SEO's and many work at home affiliate managers face isolation, even frustration at times and realize how hard it can be to stay self-motivated and on-track.

If you want to stay on top of your game, associate with positive, like minded people. Hang out in upbeat forums with people who are focused on solutions - not problems. Try tuning in to some positive motivational tapes. Below are some free audio online resources you can listen to in the background while you build more pages and tweak your sites. I commit to trying to add more resources to this section of the blog over time, but there is some good stuff in there to get you started.

Check it out!

http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/category/motivation-and-success/

Til next time - stay focused and positive...
Happy selling!!!

You may enjoy some of these...

Hello everybody,

It's great being a new member to this forum. :D

I also believe like Linda... motivation is an excellent "tool" to help us all achieve what we desire. It helps us press on to accomplish what we set out to do.

Perhaps some of you may find a few of my free motivational "mini-posters" helpful in your daily dose of inspiration. I offer over 300 unique designs that are 5"x7" in size, and available to be printed out directly from one of my websites - Print-A-Poster.com

Please enjoy your fill of these free motivational and fun printables...

You can click on the following link if you feel so inclined:

Have a Super-Terrific-Most-Wonderful-Day,

Linda Buquet said:
I just FINALLY added a couple new categories to my blog to try to organize things a bit better and make the important stuff easier to find. So I just added a motivation and success category to make those blogs easier to find for anyone that needs a boost or some inspiration.

One of my goals when I started the 5 Star Blog was to offer motivational and success-conditioning resources to my readers. It didn't happen at 1st. I got caught up in all the affiliate, SEO, ad blocking, cooking eating, parasite issues that affect our industry. However, affiliates, SEO's and many work at home affiliate managers face isolation, even frustration at times and realize how hard it can be to stay self-motivated and on-track.

If you want to stay on top of your game, associate with positive, like minded people. Hang out in upbeat forums with people who are focused on solutions - not problems. Try tuning in to some positive motivational tapes. Below are some free audio online resources you can listen to in the background while you build more pages and tweak your sites. I commit to trying to add more resources to this section of the blog over time, but there is some good stuff in there to get you started.

Check it out!

http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/category/motivation-and-success/

Til next time - stay focused and positive...
Happy selling!!!
The link is not working for me :(

Oooooopppppppps sorry. I deleted that blog category by accident so those posts are mixed in the affiliate category. Guess I better unstick this thread now. I will try to repost any motivational blogs here in this forum in the future.

Use my blog search for words like success - motivation - etc. and you will find them.

Actually 90% of what is on the blog is here too. I try to copy my blog entries here so people can discuss them. The blog search and forum search both are pretty good at pulling things up if you are looking for specific topics.

Plus I had a bot auto posting all my blogs to this forum for awhile: http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36
so you can find lots of blog articles there. Had to pull the bot cuz he started posting dups and triplicates. BAD BOT!!! :mad: :D

does your motivation come with a big boot that jumps out of the computer and gives ya a kick.. when you cant get going.. and you would rather play video games...

Joe

ROFL - I wish...some days I think I need a boot to the butt myself. I suspect a lot of online marketers do.

Usually when my mind wanders or when I feel lethargic, it means that I need to refocus my energy and it's probably a good time to grab a snack, day dream, or write some articles off line.

After a few minutes, I'm usually refreshed enough to continue working :)

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW Teli,

Do you know how much I have blogged and posted in forums about datafeed to blog conversion???? I have a big market ready for the solution and would love to promote your program when it's done if it does all the things I think a program like this needs to. Please contact me when you are close to launching.

"...many work at home affiliate managers face isolation, even frustration at times and realize how hard it can be to stay self-motivated and on-track"

Boy Linda, you hit the nail right on the head for me!

Its very hard to not get caught up in whats wrong with your program/product when everyone else is looking skeptically at what your doing thats supposed to be "right."

Does that make sense?

Working from home is great, but it also is very difficult to stay connected when you are on your own. I look forward to reading your success and motivational blog. Thanks for sharing.

Danielle

thanks for the tips

I think as a college student the hardest thing about motivation is that if I do fail at affilliating, then I have a plan B to fall back on. I need to get out of that mindset.

Here is a quick exerpt from a motivational audio recording I listened to. I know this is not exact but it should get the point across. What is basically states is this.

Everything is made up of energy even our thoughts. People are all programmed the same way when it really comes down to it. If we have experienced failure you will be afraid to fail again, certain things spark emossions. This is why psychological triggure words work (more on that some other time) This may persway how you to do certain things certain ways. If you can get past your programed mindset and know for yourself that you can make anything work. Most all things fail when first tried. Everything needs to be tested and revamped in one way or another even if it is successful. So as long as you keep yourself directed towards a goal you will eventually reach it. But you cannot just sit there and wish it would happen while applying minimal effort. Remember tryers are liars. Saying you will try to do something is just giving yourself an excuse to fail. Look in front of you and focus on a object. Now reach out and pick up that object. Ok now what happened? Did you try to pick up the object? No you didnt. You either just did it and picked up the object or you just thought about doing it and didnt get anywhere. So it comes down to either you do something or you dont. There is no inbetween. Remember this and keep foucsed and drive towards your goal. There are going to be lots of rocks in the road but you either go around them or over them. There are always obsticals in your way just dont let them get you down beacuse they will be expected.

Ok so that was not really all of what the motivational seminar said. It was about 50% of its info and about 50% of my own motivational energy. Good luck to everyone on thier ventures and see you at the top.

MI
Back