The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Most effective ways to get traffic to your site ;)

Personally, I prefer paid traffic like solo-ad's
or outsourcing free traffic methods like backlinking,
article submits...that kind of thing.

Article marketing, forums, and blog comments are
probably the only free methods I actually use.

Sometimes, I use video and that works great.

I'm told that PPC done right is the fastest way to get high rankings...done wrong it's the fastest way to blow through your budget.

I'm told that PPC done right is the fastest way to get high rankings...done wrong it's the fastest way to blow through your budget.

There is a difference between traffic and rankings. PPC may well increase traffic. It won't do anything to help rankings.

I do agree with you Dr. David.
Many webmaster have a wrong belief that PPC would increase their website ranking which is not true.
PPC and SEO has nothing to do with each other, SEO is all about unique content & quality backlinks.

Well... :D

It's often the fastest way to get high rankings in comparison to SEO efforts on the same terms.. for example, if I identify a keyword I want to target this afternoon, using PPC I can be on the first page and even the first position in under an hour if a) I have a good Quality Score and b) I'm willing to spend what's needed for that position (which could be a few cents or more.. depends on how competitive that space is..) ..

SEO.. not usually that easy or fast - especially on more competitive terms. With exceptions I'm sure...

So from that angle, his statement would be correct. :)

It always surprises me how few people mention the mighty eBay when it comes to traffic.

After all, 80% of the people going to the site are looking to buy something.

If you use your "About Me" page to send folks back to your site (and squeeze page) you can generate lots of traffic.

Just a word to the wise.

Thanks for listening.

Jack

thx for great idea you share..I used to use SEO for getting traffic..I also use Forum and Free Press Release. It works...Good luck..

This is something that we all want the answer to- best ways to market effectively. Consistancy is key no matter what method you choose. I say to work using one or two methods until you completely master them, then branch out and try some others.

MI
Back