The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Most Disgusting Native Ads

Graybeard

These native ads made my stomach turn --does anyone actually click these? :D
totally-disgusting-native-ads.jpg

gross james van der beek GIF

Well i dont know sure but i see a video of z great affiliate marketar and he recomend to use weird pictures in our ads because people will click them ,so who knows maybe people click on this ads

does anyone actually click these?

This has been going on for a long time. Not the sort of thing I'm into. I think people click this crap out of curiosity and maybe get sucked into a funnel. I bet the real offer creatives are on the landing page where the story behind the picture is revealed, but the real creatives are on that lander for the click throughs. Click bait to get you to the lander where the real creatives are.

I seen some pretty gross ads
on you tube and adsense
mostly distgusting ear wax pics & vids
was thinking about physically posting printouts to google
that could definitely catch on
cos they dont listen & dont care
when you post feedback
its just ad money to them

Yeah I have been trying out some pretty weird stuff myself, using self shot images and actually I think what matters the most is that it stands out in the first place and then does not need too much explanation to understand its something you might benefit from clicking on it and reading whats behind this image.

I know click-bait when I see it ...
What another will do? Curiosity context makes ad networks big money --does it make bank for you is what matters.

Last edited:
This is why strict inspection for creatives is required, especially from the platform providing the ads. As giving bad experience to the viewers only makes them avoid the same types of advertisement, severe and intense reviews on creatives are necessary.

Last edited:
I quite agree with you on this matter. Sometimes native ads are so disgusting that there are no ways rather than installing adblock in browser.
As far as I am concerned there are several marketers who claim that such disgusting native ads attract even more people than just ordinary ones. It's like a psychological trick, which unconsciously makes the consumers to start getting interested in the topic. Sounds pretty weird but it's really like that, I remember I have read an article dedicated to this topic. Anyway, marketers should never create such ads, because as a rule these ads push consumers away. So, it's better to pay attention to classical options of ad placements.

banners
Back