The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

More traffic with Pinterest?

greensleeves

affiliate
Hello everyone!
I'm trying to sell some products online, related to home decoration and furnishing. Not very expensive stuff though. I thought Pinterest would be the best platform for advertising that kind of products but I haven't really had success with it :/
I've got about 21k followers but that amount of people is clearly not enough. Only single sales here and there after pinning hundreds of attractive product images. Does someone have success with Pinterest when selling online products? I would like to hear your opinions and experiences.

Its all about how visually attractive content you are publishing on pinterest. Believe me if you are publishing common stuff which can be seen or found anywhere on internet then your stuff will lost in internet mediocre without reaching to target audience. So make you are publishing visual awesomeness..

Yeah, Pinterest is still effective for visitors. Almost 100 visitors i get from Pinterest. Keep your URL with your images, and ingage with your followers. Pin their images on your relevant board.

People are naturally drawn to attractive, magazine-quality images. Information can be processed very quickly when it’s seen as an image or picture. Pinterest makes it possible to leverage beautiful, shareable images to drive more traffic to your site.

Why dont you go for Google adwords ads, their new design style, i.e. placing ads in the top of page attracts more users, i suggest to popularize through social media sites as well, pInterest is good choice, but relying on only once source does not sounds good. So it is better to search for other possible ways along with pinterest.

Try to integrate your profile with other social media profiles, if you haven't already done so.

Personally, I find Pinterest visually appealing, frankly its hard to compete with so many international brands there.

So maybe up your standards and make your posts more exciting.

The idea of pinterest is really good i think it is more helpful for you and social media is also good for publicity and you can also earn more money.

Pinterest isn't a platform to market your products but a platform to share visually attractive information with global audience. So stop posting product images on Pinterest and start publishing something awesome for target audience. Don't forget to # your post. Pinterest may block your accounts for violating the guideline if you keep posting the products only.

Pintrest does not bring you real buyers. Its not a successful model to selling your kind of products.

Pinterest is a good social media but it not that good at for business or online sales, You can better do it in Facebook, Where as pinterest is good for blogs and news/magazines.

MI
Back