The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

More Links

you can try advertising for link exchange on the link exchange section of this forum or buy link in the marketplace.

submit your site in free web directory or search link exchange sites related to your niche... article submission and blog posting also a good way to get back links for your website..

Thanks!

Through, forum signature links, directory submission, reciprocal linking, blog commenting on dofollow blogs, as well as writing unique articles for your blog and submitting it to article directories.

Directory Submission is one of the best way to acquire a minimum links for your site..It will take some time to give you quality back links..But definitely submitting your site into directories will fetch you good number of links...If you want more and more links then go for Article Marketing, it is also a great way to get instant back links...Thanks....

Achieving PR & traffic to the website is very easy, but maintaining them is very hard. One should have consistency in SEO.

Also, some people use these type of stuffs (fiddlewiddle.com), which provides instant hits, but they cannot provide us the unique visitors. For getting PR you need unique visitors as well as quality backlinks.

Consider doing SBM, Article Submission, yahoo Answers etc. They will provide you more back-links. If you have not done Press release yet, start it now. They will give backlinks within an hour.

i will recommend doing link exchange to some quality sites having high PR and good traffic

I also do exchanging links with relevant sites or blogs but I still prefer doing it through three-way where in I would offer them my blog for link exchange and they will provide a backlink for my main website. I find this one more effective than having reciprocal link exchange because it's more natural in the eyes of SEs and my main website would also get more benefits because of getting one-way link (link which has more value in search engines)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get more links to your site by

submitting your site on high PR free web directories, [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]Social bookmarking,

Blogging and blog comments.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back