The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you think is the best way for small businesses to attract/partner with Affiliate marketers

• Work with Social Media Influencers?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Focus on Bloggers?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

moressentials

affiliate
Hi, I’m Temne with MoR Essentials. I am trying to make a positive impact in peoples lives and I can't do it alone. It's hard being a one woman show, especially when people are unfamiliar with you or your products. I wanted to reach out to others. For the past few years I have been working on my own plant-based health and skin care Product line, MoR Essentials. We have some very distinguishable health products, that people LOVE! All of our products are organic, potent and pure. I want to work with someone who may be interested in collaborating on certain products that may appeal to their audience. We have products that provide medicinal benefits rather quickly. Our products are custom powder blends and essential oils that help with Pain, diabetes, lowering cholesterol, stabilizing blood sugar levels, giving you energy, enhancing your mood And most importantly giving your body the vitamins and nutrients it needs. We also have products for skin and hair treatments. LongeviTea is our most popular blend(Moringa,Ashwagandha,Ginger and Turmeric with black pepper). I would love to be able to send out some free products and get your feedback. If you like the products then maybe we can collaborate. We also have an affiliate program paying 30% commission. Thank you and hope to get some responses.
IMG_0767.jpg

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix.

Yes, I'm sure it can be challenging when you're doing everything yourself!

Sorry but you cannot promote your products or services unless you are a verified vendor in our Marketplace or Resources section. This is not optional. Based just on reading your post, I think the Marketplace is the best option for you.

You can learn more here:
How To Get Your Resource Listed | AffiliateFix
How to Apply for a Marketplace Listing | AffiliateFix

An official listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 92,000+ members. ;)

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums.

MI
Back