The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Money with Neobux

davidj212

affiliate
Hi there everyone, have any of you ever made consistent income with Neobux? Neobux is a PTC site that pays it's members to click advertisements and make money, but with a twist. They have a rented referral program where you are able to make even more money. I'm new there and just getting started, but I am seriously motivated to succeed! :)

I used Neobux about a month ago, and that's when I quit. I was working with two PTC sites at the moment; Probux and Neobux, and I felt I was wasting more time using Neobux than I was using Probux. I haven't heard of anyone earning a living off of it, just a few dollars here and there, just like every PTC website. I also heard the rented referrals were bots controlled by the owner of the website, and not actually organic, and real people. I'm sure there are a few earning a decent amount after putting an investment into it though.

I used Neobux about a month ago, and that's when I quit. I was working with two PTC sites at the moment; Probux and Neobux, and I felt I was wasting more time using Neobux than I was using Probux. I haven't heard of anyone earning a living off of it, just a few dollars here and there, just like every PTC website. I also heard the rented referrals were bots controlled by the owner of the website, and not actually organic, and real people. I'm sure there are a few earning a decent amount after putting an investment into it though.
This is the fist time that I've heard of bots being used by the owner of a site. If this was true, I wouldn't be surprised of all of the companies advertising through Neobux dropped it due to lack of "real users". Also I question the effectiveness of these PTC sites. Considering it can be easily automated, I wouldn't be surprised if the payout per click is low.

MI
Back