The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Money Making "Gurus" - I hate'em

I respect every hustle, but I would never fall for one of those schemes either. They all just want you to purchase videos and/or eBooks that teach you how to do things that you could learn how to do on your own online, free of charge. I'd much rather dedicated a day or two learning my own methods, as opposed to spending ridiculous money on eBooks or videos that teach you the same exact thing.

Agreed, most of them are phonies, but some of them are actually legit, and offer webinars for a very cheap price which you can learn a lot from. Mostly everyone is lying their way into sales even when they're a complete idiot when it comes to SEO.

I do not like "gurus" because I believe they are making money from those seminars, not from using the theories they sell.

These gurus understand human nature, so they offer their "secrets" for a very low price, creating the impression that they truly want everyone to share the "wealth". The gurus nurture this image at all cost because they make money on volume. The more of these cheap seminars they can sell, the more money they make while nurturing their "sharing, caring" image.

These gurus aren't sharing anything new, they are repackaging old information and adding maybe one or tow paragraphs to update it.

banners
Back