The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Money From AdSense In Forum Signature

freetraff

affiliate
Hello,

I have one tech idea/question. Is it technically possible to put AdSense into the forum signature?

Maybe its not for all forum users, but for admins. Plus the AdSense will be relevant. Look, if admin work on Internet marketing forum, then this admin is relevant to 'internet marketing', and this admin has right to use 'internet marketing' AdSense.

The only thing I feel vague about is the tech question. Is it possible in terms of programming?

If anyone knows, please share the info. Your suggestions will be goldworth.

I'm guessing here, but if your forum allows HTML in posts and enough characters in the signature, I don't see why it wouldn't work. Allowing HTML does open up some doors for problems, though, which is why a lot of forums don't allow it.

Not sure how you'd allow it only for admins, that would depend on the board you're using, I'd imagine. I also think you can't have more than one publisher ID on a page, so if you give more than one person admin status and all do the AdSense signatures, I can see a potential problem there.

doubt it

Most forums do not allow HTML in sigs, only limited BB code for security, so I doubt you can ever do adsense in sigs.

Hi freetraff,

You know it's a great idea! Like they said it probably cant be done. Wonder if it's against Adsense TOS. Maybe check and see about Yahoo's new Adsense alternative too. Sheesh as much as I post in forums I could make a mint! (I personally wouldn't do it because of my rep, but you did have me going for a minute!) :p

Try click-share .com

I am working with them from 6 mounts and have very good results with very high CPC.

They also provide text and products ads.

oh, i use them too, already 4 months. any complaints?i DON'T HAVE ANY. click-share.com is my best choice for now:)

banners
Back