The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Monetising Email List

O

Online Trapper

Hi guys.

I have an email list of 400 in the make money online niche. I obtained the list via bing ads.

I would like to know how I can go about monetising the list with offers such as biz opp, survey etc?

Should I do an email sequence or just promote different individual offers daily (like solo ads)?

Looking forward to your replies!

please try to build a good relationship with your list first .
Do not Send Just offers .
send useful information about Make money only .
you know your list better then i do .
good luck :)

At Affmy we have the special Smartlink for e-mail traffic

And we recommend to send the concrete info how they get profit

Last edited:
Advice looks solid so far. Pretend like you are the person receiving the emails. You definitely wouldn't want someone offering you products and services. Tell them a story about a hardship, tap into an emotion, engage them, give them value, use your copy writing skills. Out of your 400 some will probably unsubscribe. But after this you will have a targeted audience, then start slipping in small offers that don't seem like ads..Work your way up to the bigger offers...Don't ever make it seem like your selling or advertising, always be smooth and engaging.

If you have in mind only to sell things you will ruin your chance to succed with email marketing .Treat your list as someone you love ,try to help them give them value and in this way people will love you and they will buy from you .and you can market to them over and over

Since when do you own this email list of 400 subscribers?

Highly suggest you to build a good relationship first and I am sure you will understand how responsive your list is after that. Don't start pitching offers at the start as you do not want to mess up the whole situation. Another good way is to offer them words of wisdom as a freebie in the form of downloadable content or a glimpse to a course that you have just created.

Since when do you own this email list of 400 subscribers?

Highly suggest you to build a good relationship first and I am sure you will understand how responsive your list is after that. Don't start pitching offers at the start as you do not want to mess up the whole situation. Another good way is to offer them words of wisdom as a freebie in the form of downloadable content or a glimpse to a course that you have just created.
Hi Kelvin, Just watched other post of yours that your are looking for nutra offers, we have directly and exclusive trial offers.
Here is my skype:live:sammi_wang_2 . want to talk more about the details with you .thanks!

banners
Back