“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mobile VS Native?

Discussion in 'Native Ads' started by Syrus, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Syrus

Syrus Affiliate affiliate

Which if you were just starting in affiliate marketing would you pick and why?

2. CPA Evolution
  3. gamet8

gamet8 Affiliate affiliate

mobile
    small budget comparing to native

4. Matuloo

Matuloo Active Member affiliate

For people who are just starting out, I recommend mobile POPs. It's the cheapest type of traffic and it can still work, especially when talking about Carrier (3G) traffic. Even if you don't manage to get profitable with it, you would still learn the basics with it and at the lowest cost possible. That's what the starting stage should be about anyways - learning the ropes without losing an arm and a leg.

Native has a fuckload of volume available, but those networks are slow with approvals, require larger budgets, they are very picky with what they approve and they are flooded with bots - none of this is good for a beginner. If you ever decide to work with native, prepare for a rather big initial loss, until you build your own blacklist.

Daria_WapEmpire likes this.
  5. ChloeLee

ChloeLee Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thanks once again.

6. harrisandrea

harrisandrea Affiliate affiliate

I had the same question so thanks for any feedback from experienced marketers here.

7. comegetbravo

comegetbravo Well-Known Member affiliate

Can vouch for mobile :) - best choice I could've done when starting out.
    Since there are so many variables on mobile - when you learn how to optimize and what to do..You'll be the king of desktop aswell.

8. Matuloo

Matuloo Active Member affiliate

Exactly, mobile POPs are cheap and you can get a ton of them fast. That makes them the perfect training ground. Even if you don't manage to make them profitable, cause obviously not everybody will ... you can still learn the AM fundamentals there and for the lowest possible price. This knowledge is transferable to any traffic type.

Ayodele likes this.
  9. jayceexzero

jayceexzero Affiliate affiliate

With recent technological advancement, mobile is much preferred than native affiliate marketing. The former is cheaper and convenient.

10. Segun.dr

Segun.dr Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I second Mobile, Mobile is the best for newbie to start with minimal budget . As a newbie , no matter the courses/training you have had, you practically need to learn on the go, and Mobile will help you learn that at the cheapest course. Have practically picked up offers without too much stress and straight to profitability with Mobile but thats not the case with Native. The testing cost is way higher, but if you must test native, go with the less competitive and the tolerant one

Ayodele likes this.
  11. DaVillas

DaVillas Affiliate affiliate

you really want to minimise your risk, so you should go for mobile and after with more experience and budget you will be able to go for native easily

12. DaVillas

DaVillas Affiliate affiliate

but the only think to do is not just choosing the right one between them, but you should read a lot and try a lot of test before starting any campaign, and also use some good tools to help you too;)

13. umarmughal44

umarmughal44 Affiliate affiliate

dear mobile is best because alot of people using mobile

14. AstroBoss

AstroBoss Affiliate affiliate

i vote for mobile! large targeting audience, and minimum budget need

15. Maxxx333

Maxxx333 Affiliate affiliate

first of all, both of them works great, but native comparing to mobile is expensive!
    No it will depend on your budget, For both of them, they are a lot of good tools to also help you running good campaigns, but still Mobile is cheaper, also the audience is larger than on Native!

16. Sanshez

Sanshez Affiliate affiliate

with only my newbie experience, i know mobile is cheaper than native, but both of them work well!!

17. Anstrex

Anstrex Traffic Manager Service Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

I beg to differ here. You can start on both with a low budget. To say one is cheaper than the other is gross oversimplification.

The pricing models are different for Pops and Native. On Pops you pay on CPM/CPV basis and on native you pay on CPC basis. You promote different kind of offers. CTRs are different. In the end, you should not be caring about the cost. It is the ROI that matters the most.

18. Patrick3333

Patrick3333 Affiliate affiliate

both are well, but i think mobile is better for us newbie, cause it seems to be cheaper

banners