The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Mobile VS Native?

For people who are just starting out, I recommend mobile POPs. It's the cheapest type of traffic and it can still work, especially when talking about Carrier (3G) traffic. Even if you don't manage to get profitable with it, you would still learn the basics with it and at the lowest cost possible. That's what the starting stage should be about anyways - learning the ropes without losing an arm and a leg.

Native has a fuckload of volume available, but those networks are slow with approvals, require larger budgets, they are very picky with what they approve and they are flooded with bots - none of this is good for a beginner. If you ever decide to work with native, prepare for a rather big initial loss, until you build your own blacklist.

For people who are just starting out, I recommend mobile POPs. It's the cheapest type of traffic and it can still work, especially when talking about Carrier (3G) traffic. Even if you don't manage to get profitable with it, you would still learn the basics with it and at the lowest cost possible. That's what the starting stage should be about anyways - learning the ropes without losing an arm and a leg.

Native has a fuckload of volume available, but those networks are slow with approvals, require larger budgets, they are very picky with what they approve and they are flooded with bots - none of this is good for a beginner. If you ever decide to work with native, prepare for a rather big initial loss, until you build your own blacklist.

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thanks once again.

Can vouch for mobile :) - best choice I could've done when starting out.
Since there are so many variables on mobile - when you learn how to optimize and what to do..You'll be the king of desktop aswell.

Can vouch for mobile :) - best choice I could've done when starting out.
Since there are so many variables on mobile - when you learn how to optimize and what to do..You'll be the king of desktop aswell.

Exactly, mobile POPs are cheap and you can get a ton of them fast. That makes them the perfect training ground. Even if you don't manage to make them profitable, cause obviously not everybody will ... you can still learn the AM fundamentals there and for the lowest possible price. This knowledge is transferable to any traffic type.

With recent technological advancement, mobile is much preferred than native affiliate marketing. The former is cheaper and convenient.

Exactly, mobile POPs are cheap and you can get a ton of them fast. That makes them the perfect training ground. Even if you don't manage to make them profitable, cause obviously not everybody will ... you can still learn the AM fundamentals there and for the lowest possible price. This knowledge is transferable to any traffic type.
I second Mobile, Mobile is the best for newbie to start with minimal budget . As a newbie , no matter the courses/training you have had, you practically need to learn on the go, and Mobile will help you learn that at the cheapest course. Have practically picked up offers without too much stress and straight to profitability with Mobile but thats not the case with Native. The testing cost is way higher, but if you must test native, go with the less competitive and the tolerant one

Which if you were just starting in affiliate marketing would you pick and why?
but the only think to do is not just choosing the right one between them, but you should read a lot and try a lot of test before starting any campaign, and also use some good tools to help you too;)

first of all, both of them works great, but native comparing to mobile is expensive!
No it will depend on your budget, For both of them, they are a lot of good tools to also help you running good campaigns, but still Mobile is cheaper, also the audience is larger than on Native!

I beg to differ here. You can start on both with a low budget. To say one is cheaper than the other is gross oversimplification.

The pricing models are different for Pops and Native. On Pops you pay on CPM/CPV basis and on native you pay on CPC basis. You promote different kind of offers. CTRs are different. In the end, you should not be caring about the cost. It is the ROI that matters the most.

banners
Back