The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile Subscription Offers Sources

Ankit Aggarwal

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Themobiadz
I have started reading about media buying through different channel. One of network offering me mobile subscription based offers for countries Like IN, ID, TH.

I tried redirect traffic from sources like adcash, juicy ads but not met the ROI goal. So what should be the appropriate path for such offers.

I have started reading about media buying through different channel. One of network offering me mobile subscription based offers for countries Like IN, ID, TH.

I tried redirect traffic from sources like adcash, juicy ads but not met the ROI goal. So what should be the appropriate path for such offers.
ROI very hard. I thnk u should change offer, chose CPI or CPA . Hight payout 3-5$ need ROI but not easy

it's not easy to get positive roi of these offers right now. it is true there are many people who still make money with antivirus and adult offers in these geos, but the competition is fierce. It is better to get a dedicated server in Singapore if you want to make money in these geos with redirect or pop traffic. Also do make multiple landers to split test.

it's not easy to get positive roi of these offers right now. it is true there are many people who still make money with antivirus and adult offers in these geos, but the competition is fierce. It is better to get a dedicated server in Singapore if you want to make money in these geos with redirect or pop traffic. Also do make multiple landers to split test.
Hi, can u add my skype: wilfreda.lee

Ok ..but taking server in singapore will help to get some ROI ??

Can you suggest what kind of GEOS we should try for these kind of offers?

I see many Indian affiliates making good revenue out of these kind of offers.

banners
Back