The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MOBILE Newbie: My Journey from $0 to 7 Consecutive Days of $250 Profit

Yup yeahmobi only takes referrals and im told its really hard to get in, but they have a large selection of mobile offers. Anyway good luck.

Okay, so here's a quick update...
Still no conversions, BUT, I believe I'm beginning to understand what people mean when they say "you're buying data".
After playing around with the Live Stats for nearly an hour, I've come up with a theory. I've now implemented it, and am about to deposit some more funds into my Decisive account, so I can test it! I've gone through about $75, so far, and have no return on any of my investment.

I choose to not throw in the towel.
With my optimizations in tact, I will see what happens in Round 2.

So here's where I'm at, now. I spent about $75 with my traffic source without really knowing how to optimize, and slowly watched my money disappear and turn into data. I'm not going to lie and say how happy I was with buying data. I wasn't happy about it. At least, not until last night / this morning, when I made the above post. I wanted to try something, so I tried it, and it worked! Just from a few quick tweaks, my click-through rate (CTR) went from averaging 0.05 - 0.2%, to where it's now at a 1.3%.

This is a great improvement that allowed me to ALSO save money!!! Here's the crazy part... I actually increased my bid price AND saved money!

Naturally I'm not bidding as much, but I feel that I either over-optimized OR I simply don't have the cash pool to play with, which is one of the reasons why I'm here, to begin with!

So look...
I have no conversions, yet, but I'm celebrating ALL my victories, and such a substantial JUMP in CTR is enough to get me excited! Progress is progress!

I'm going to make another deposit into Decisive and test a couple things, but I want to leave you guys with a quote...
Helen Keller said:
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.

Does Decisive staff not work during the weekends?
Looks like I may be waiting until Monday to have my newest campaign approved.

I have another campaign right behind it!! I just need my AM to accept my request to unlock it for me! I've got several creatives for each, and I also have one more offer I've also requested access to, which has a lower payout, but I should hopefully be able to profit with it.

Oh, and a quick update about my current work...
My CTR has gotten even higher :), but still no conversions.

Does Decisive staff not work during the weekends?
Looks like I may be waiting until Monday to have my newest campaign approved.

I have another campaign right behind it!! I just need my AM to accept my request to unlock it for me! I've got several creatives for each, and I also have one more offer I've also requested access to, which has a lower payout, but I should hopefully be able to profit with it.

Oh, and a quick update about my current work...
My CTR has gotten even higher :), but still no conversions.

I've been asking the exact same question. I have campaigns on 4 different ad networks currently pending. :(

Not to kill your momentum, but ctr don't mean nothing. You can have a hot girl with no clothes on your banner and get 10% ctr no conversion. You know what I mean?

Not to kill your momentum, but ctr don't mean nothing. You can have a hot girl with no clothes on your banner and get 10% ctr no conversion. You know what I mean?
Yeah, I understand.

Also decisive staff are true 9-5ers. You gotta put up campaigns on weekday
I doubt I'll be with Decisive for much longer, anyhow. I learned a lot about dealing with traffic optimization (assuming different traffic sources will be at all similar to Decisive), but I've gone through over $150 with not 1 single conversion. I get the whole "paying for data" thing, but c'mon...

Shit sorry i havent been checking this thread email wasnt updating me, but congrats on getting started actually got farther then most people lol, and getting a better CTR on the banner thats good, but like whats his name said wont mean jack if it doesnt convert, um i think i can help out a lil on getting that conversion, quick questions. What kind of traffic are you sending from decisive? What is your targeting? What is the offer you are promoting? if you dont mind me asking.. See one thing that people do is okay they jump into a network, grab the best offer they can, but dont do any research into the offer... Let me know the answers to those questions and ill hook you up with some research. Stop your campaigns for right now. and heres one of my rules i go by, so your getting paid what .90 per conversion right, spent like 150, not good... now look at the sites your getting traffic from... most likely your getting most of the traffic from some bs site, any website that you paid more than $4.5 (5 times.90)for you got to drop em, trust me you got enough data from them to know, its not gonna work, trust me, most sites you almost never will convert in, and some sites youll make a killing, so block those bad sites before you drop like another 150 on em... come back here with the info asap or message me, or if you got any questions, so i can help you out..

Also it be your angle's problem. You need to test out different angles and not just one angle with different ads. Spending $150 is nothing. You should spend the 150 wisely, as opposed to just dump the money in there an see what sticks. Recently i dumped 80 bux into a .75 offer, which is not that much but made 700 in a week. Is all about the approach in which your testing to see if things work or not. Also ask your AM for suggestions on offers. If other people are doing volume then that means the offer converts.

Decisive is really strict and are no available 24/7, but they are a proven traffic source with a low initial dep. You just need to find an offer that is compatible with the traffic source. Alot of things determine how well the source converts. You just need to test it, but test it wisely.

banners
Back