The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile Mass Money

Never heard it but if it's MML scheme then run from that, and check on G for reviews maybe some people already tried it. It's hard today to recognize what is good and what is not good

Thanks, MaryPabalate. I decided to investigate a little further and buy the initial offer for $47. What follows DEFINITELY seems like a scam. You are prompted to buy a premium membership at a discounted price (the discount is only good if you act now). If you decline, you are given a reduced offer, then another, then another, etc....

No, I just checked and the one I've seen is Local Mobile Monopoly.
Local Mobile Monopoly - The Next MASSIVE Cash Wave of Mobile!

The build up free training videos I watched were really well done. if you are interested in this market I would DEF watch them before making a decision on anyone's product.
http://localmobilemonopoly.com/freetraining/

The video on the sales site is OK but the sales page is the typical IM sales page style that looks a little hypey. The concept seems sound but I'm not sure how many businesses "GET" the power of this fairly new marketing media so not sure how easy it would be to sell. But it's an interesting concept.

So I wanted to comment on the Local Mobile Monopoly because I actually bit on that one. It has alot of potential. Not trying to self pitch here, just commenting on the program. These guys seem genuinely eager to help others succeed and they have some good stuff going on in the members area. there are actually two ways to sell... one is the affiliate program (which does not involve pitching to other affiliates) and the other is just simply going into businesses. Both seem very lucrative. You may be right to say that businesses don't "get" the power of this fairly new marketing media but it is so untapped and it makes so much sense. I for one feel this is the golden goose. Just my two cents. Thanks for letting me give my opinion.

I think Mobile is really hot but to me starting with SMS is like shooting yourself in the foot - it is going too far, too fast with business owners who don't understand what you are trying to sell.

I actually put up a series of training videos on an easier way to get into this market (in my opinion).

The first 2 videos are free training and I've received some great feedback on them. The third video is an offer for my product so feel free not to watch that one but the first 2 are worth it. {snipped}

Cheers,

Russ

Hi Russ, I watched your videos. Great job and good ideas. I wanted to add that Local Mobile Monopoly does provide the services you are speaking of in your videos. When you sign up with them, there is the option to sell optimized websites for the smartphones and they give a pricing structure, etc. as well as other ways to approach businesses. You make some very valid points in your 1st video... text messaging may be a little much for the average business owner but with one of the services offered in LMM, you can show and tell instantly with a live demo of how it works and the whole Mobile Helper thing is the platform they use to be that business persons agent and run the campaigns for them. I liked your point however, about the waitresses not doing their job or the table tents not staying on the table. Keep in mind this isn't just for restaurants, it can be used for any business wanting to stay in touch with their clients/customers. It's all a learning curve I guess, but it's actually extremely affordable to do so I am hoping to pick up a few clients and then use them as testimonials as I continue to grow my customer base and spread the word.

Cool...thanks for the feedback on the videos.

I just think that selling a mobile site first is an easier sell and then you have the luxury of choosing which clients are right for moving forward with the SMS program.

I am aware that it is useful for other industries - I spent 15 years in the food industry so I tend to gravitate back there.

Best of luck in your venture.
-Russ

banners
Back