The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Mobile CPI offers

MilanADAttract

affiliate
Hello Guys!

I am looking some good Mobile CPI offers, Can anyone please suggest me some good network or agency that has Direct Mobile CPI offers?

Please don't recommend odigger and offervault to find,

Looking forward to connecting!

Hello Guys!

I am looking some good Mobile CPI offers, Can anyone please suggest me some good network or agency that has Direct Mobile CPI offers?

Try Mobidea. They do not even need approval. You get instantly approved on sign up, and they are the best network of the year on affpaying.

Ogads and CpaBuild are best for cpi offers.
No, they are not. Both of those networks are incentive networks.
There are plenty of affiliate networks with CPI offers for non-incentive traffic.

At CPAHub we have some CPI offers. IOS only though. Currently covering 50+ GEOs. Payouts range between $0.01 and $1.95 per installation depending on the GEO.

No, they are not. Both of those networks are incentive networks.
There are plenty of affiliate networks with CPI offers for non-incentive traffic.

At CPAHub we have some CPI offers. IOS only though. Currently covering 50+ GEOs. Payouts range between $0.01 and $1.95 per installation depending on the GEO.
Have any problem with incentive offers?

Hello Guys!

Hi guys,
AdFlex is The number one Global Marketing Agency/Advertising Network located in Vietnam. We aim to become a leading company in providing solutions for online advertising, including websites, mobile games and applications. Our priority at the moment is SEA market, starting with Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia.
We have many direct offers in CPI/CPA in SEA competitive payouts. And we looking for good traffic in CPI/CPA.
So if you have traffic, it would be nice if we could discuss ways of our possible mutual cooperation.
Here is my skype : Jennie : live:.cid.9dfaeaaf3e4b2aa6
Don’t hesitate to ping me if you have traffic ^^

MI
Back