The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile campaign on popads

joeko

Hi I would like to launch campaign on popads, to promote mobile CPA offers. My budget is limited what works best on popads.net? Any ideas?

how much you want to spend ? I tried to advertise there and I can't even put high budgets because there is only a small amout of impressions and very few clicks.

Hi my budget is about 200 USD.
Hi 200 is not a small budget if the traffic source is converting I tried a couple of sources, Adcash, AdMaven and propellerads with similar budgets. I did start however with smaller budgets and scaled from there. AdMAven for instance the min budget is 25$ It gave me some wiggle room to spend with other platforms

The problem with mobile ads is that 30% to 50% of the clicks are errors -- fat fingers, confusion.
Also mobile traffic buys in small amounts.

I think you have to take this into account when estimating advertising costs ...

The problem with mobile ads is that 30% to 50% of the clicks are errors -- fat fingers, confusion.
Also mobile traffic buys in small amounts.

I think you have to take this into account when estimating advertising costs ...
Yes you are right! but there is some advertisers that offer better fill rate than the others.
The frequency needs to be like 70%, but not 30%

For CPS on mobile you need a $2-$4 per sale amount and a setup that makes the transactions with some of the newer mobile wallets.
SOI, DOI, CPI is better as there is no initial money transaction (usually)

MI
Back