The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Mobicow - Couple of Newbie Questions

highstrid3r

affiliate
Hello,

I just deposited some money in Mobicow to try out their traffic. However, for a person like me, this platform is new because it won't allow me to upload my own creatives.

My question is, how should my landing page be like in Mobicow platform?

I saw that they have "preview" feature when you enter your campaign URL in their advertiser platform but none shows up when I preview my website.
- is there a specific pixel height width for a landing page in Mobicow?
- is there a specific format for my creative to show up?
- I'm planning to make a full-page creative because they will show full page view of my landing and the only action the user has to do is to tap anywhere in my landing page (is this a right thing to do? I'll be testing this)

I have sent a support ticket but I haven't got response yet. Looking forward to any reply that can enlighten my questions. Thanks

Kind Regards

Hi Mesina,

Thanks you for registering a new advertiser account and your inquiry. Since Mobicow deliver a unusual format and works quite differently, I am sure your question will be helpful for
other users.

Mobicow display your landing page as a full-screen ads. Instead of static image or banner, we use your URL tracking link (from affiliate/performance networks) OR your own to do so. The benefits are these landers can be HTML5 and dynamic, compare to static images.

We however recommend, for greater success and results, to use :

- Mobile-optimized landers, ideally "responsive". (this in case you are promoting your own content or wants to built your own landers)

- If promoting offers from performance/aff networks campaigns, you will need to use their URL tracking link which is most of the
time mobile-optimized and responsive as well.

- In case you are promoting an app, we still recommend to use the URL tracking link since Mobicow does also what we call
"app store redirect". A very powerful delivery method to get app download from engaged users/audience.

A reply has been sent to your support inquiry (yesterday 9h14 EST), which is few hours delays. We apologize for such inconveniences. We usually do our best
to ensure response within maximum 12 hours.

Thanks again for using Mobicow for your mobile marketing needs.

Dominic
Mobicow

Just a note: the preview window never shows anything, it isn't working yet. :) I know because I thought it meant that my link wasn't loading the page, so I asked. Of course, that was a few weeks ago and I haven't checked lately, maybe it's going now.

MI
Back