The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Missing Conversion

Achiever237

Dear Fix'er,

I was testing a campaign recently and encountered the situations below

1. Tracker shows 6 conversions but Affiliate network only 3. Some of the conversions shows in tracker was back dated to last month June. Has anyone facing this issue before as well? I was scratching my head and not sure who to ask. Hope some experienced members able to clear my doubts.

2. Is it possible for tracker to shows conversion before Aff Network do? Or Aff Network should show the conversion 1st before the data transferred to tracker?

Hi @Elen AdsBridge , thanks for giving your opinion, appreciated that which answered question no 2. However, the question no 1, tracker shows 6 conversions (some of it was on June) but Aff network only 3 conversions. I mean it was not due to time zone as the conversions was on almost weeks ago or days ago. So, for me it seems weird. Is my tracker got problem or there was error of receiving data from Aff Network?

Dear Fix'er,

I was testing a campaign recently and encountered the situations below

1. Tracker shows 6 conversions but Affiliate network only 3. Some of the conversions shows in tracker was back dated to last month June. Has anyone facing this issue before as well? I was scratching my head and not sure who to ask. Hope some experienced members able to clear my doubts.

2. Is it possible for tracker to shows conversion before Aff Network do? Or Aff Network should show the conversion 1st before the data transferred to tracker?
Which tracking platform are you using?
Check with tracking platform support to get you out of it cause delayed conversion even can't be max. 24 hours.

@Devangi Adattract Hi Devangi, thanks for the advise. But it may not due to delayed hours as the conversion showed in tracking platform was not in affiliate network. My AM told me, tracking platform data should be tally as if Aff network's pixel did not trigger, thus, no conversion on Aff Network which tracking platform shouldn't be as well.

banners
Back