The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Minimum Articles

misterdonman

affiliate
Hello everyone, hope all of us are having great days! I have one question related to article marketing. I've read about the eficiency of it, but I wonder if there's is like a minimum number of articles you "should" submmit in order to make it profitable. Does it depend on the product you're promoting? Or on the articles quality? Or how keyword rich it is? Or is it related to the amount of article submission site you send it?
I really appreciate your advices.
Have a nice day :D

There is no "magic number" on how many articles you need to submit to become successful. There are too many variables to answer that question. How do you define success? Where are you posting? Are you articles keyword rich and good quality?

An alternative to article submission on an already established site, like eHow, is to create your our site to post article. If you are committed to success, this is the best option for the long term.

There is no "magic number" on how many articles you need to submit to become successful. There are too many variables to answer that question. How do you define success? Where are you posting? Are you articles keyword rich and good quality?

An alternative to article submission on an already established site, like eHow, is to create your our site to post article. If you are committed to success, this is the best option for the long term.

And eHow is something similar to Squidoo?

banners
Back