“Adavice”/  “1Win
Mindtech Affiliates

Official Mindtech Affiliates

Sashoy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Mindtech Affiliates
Sashoy submitted a new resource:

Mindtech Affiliates - Mindtech Affiliates is an innovative group focused in Affiliate marketing, online marketing and medi

Mindtech Affiliates is an innovative group focused in Affiliate marketing, online marketing and media buying in global market arena. We are renowned for weekly payments that are never late, available in multiple currencies and through multiple methods. Our dedicated support for affiliates and Advertiser is also second-to-none. Looking to Advertise with Pay per Click, Pay per Lead or Pay per Acquisition, you’ve found a reliable partner. Whether you are an advertiser looking to drive some...

Read more about this resource...

We have made few changes to our network recently and we now have new payout terms: NET30. However if you are supper affiliate and earn more than $1000 in 2 weeks our payouts can be bi-weekly.
We have very good, converting and top paying offers.

Also, we are newbie friendly and I can advice you how to start and success in affiliate business.

If you are interested you can sign up here

Hi Guys,
We have really well converting incentive offer for Indonesia.
It is bbm Messinger iOS - pay per install and incentive.
I have checked on offervault and I can say we have top payout ( $0.90 - on it).
Also we have many other top paying and converting incent and non incentive offers.)

You can add me on skype: germanyam1.mindtech if you are interested.
You can also register here: Affiliate Sign Up - Mindtech Affiliates
Cheers.

"Hi Guys,

My name is Sasho. I am affiliate manager in Mindtech Affiliates, an affiliate network. Currently we are looking for potential publishers to work on our offers.

We have lots of offers in Financial, CPI apps, health vertical, Dating and now looking for direct publishers to run our offers in CPi/CPL/CPA model.

We have included some new CPC and CPV offers and also we have many new Indian offers for Indian publishers

Please drop an email to me or add me on skype: germanyam1.mindtech if you are interested.
You can also register here: http://backoffice.mindtechaffiliates.com/signup_affiliate/9
Cheers.

Just so you know. The register link show the below.

Learn more
Malicious Website Suspected
Sorry, there was a problem with the following link: Affiliate Sign Up - Mindtech Affiliates
This link has been reported as participating in malicious behavior or abuse.

For your safety, we've blocked access to this link from LinkedIn.
I don`t understand. What malicious behavior? Can you explain a bit more about this. Please don`t ruin my efforts by posting some non sense comments.

I tried to sign up, doesn't look malicious so far.
However, it takes long after clicking sign up :)

banners
Back